Love lasts forever

Alec was sat in a pub drinking a pint of carlsberg(beer). Simon and jace walked in. Alec turned and looked at them.

"I thought you two hate eachother?" Alec smiled then took another sip of his drink.

"You're drunk," jace said.

"Really I didn't notice," Alec said sarcastically. jace and Simon sat next to him on the bar stools. jace took Alec's drink off him then looked at him seriously.

"Alec we know that your trying to hide your feelings but getting drunk won't work, come on" jace said whilst grabbing Alec's arm. Alec followed then back to the institute. as soon as they got back Alec stormed off to his room, leaving jace and Simon alone. It was awkward for Simon he felt like didn't fit in around all these shadow hunters, he was the only mundane there.

Alec stormed in his room and threw photos and weapons until he found a small purple case underneath his wardrobe he took it out and opened it. Inside it was a necklace which contained a light that would glow when ever alec and Asoka loved eachother when there love was at its highest. Alec thought he could use it to find out if she still loved him but for the night he thought he would rest and wait till he's sober.

Meanwhile, Simon thought he would go and see Asoka and see if she was alright. He opened her door, but to his surprise she wasn't there. Instead he saw the floor cover with a trail of blood that led to the waderobe. Simon turned round terrified he was gonna tell Jace what he saw, but Asoka was there, she ran up to his and grabbed his shoulders. she looked into his eyes. his pupils shrunk then grown. "You wont remember anything , not what you saw, and not what I said," she told him. Simon repeated what she said after doing what she said. Asoka looked up at the ceiling then bit Simons neck drawing blood. simon didn't move. Asoka then stopped. "Im sorry now go and clean yourself up and if anyone asks you tried to be a shadowhunter but you dropped the weapon as it was to heavy for you," she told, he did hat she said then he walked away. Asoka at on her bed and huffed. 'That was close' she thought to herself. she then got up again and cleaned up the blood. Asoka felt full then she went to bed.