Going back home in flashbacks

"Wait mystic falls? that towns crawling with demons, vampires, werewolves and god knows what else, you can't go there," Alec held her shoulders.

"Alec I grew up there, and the worst part is I forgot, she was like my family." Asoka said

"Your not going!" Alec ran in front of her.

"You don't own me!" Asoka pushed past him furiously. Alec watched her walk out and he looked back in regret.

Alec ran out the room chasing after Asoka.

"Asoka wait, Asoka?" he shouted. he saw Asoka and ran after her. She turned back and faced him.

"I'll take you," Alec apologised. he walked out to his car, Asoka followed.

It was a long drive to mystic falls they would have to stay somewhere for the night then travel back in the morning. it was an awkward drive as Asoka looked out her window the whole time and Alec concentrated on driving. Alec would stare at her whilst he reached tragic lights and she would still be in the same position.

Asoka's head was spinning she kept getting a little glimpse of someone a shadow, coming towards her.

"YOU ARE A MONSTER! NOBODY WILL EVER LOVE YOU! NO ONE CARES!!!" Asoka couldn't recognise the voice or see the face. The speech kept repeating in Asoka's mind.

"Asoka? you ok?" Alec asked trying to make conversation, Asoka jumped at the sound of his voice.

"Um yeah, thanks for taking me, I could of drove myself," she answered.

"I couldn't do that and plus I wanna meet your so called friends," Alec laughed, Asoka then looked back put of the window.

Hours later...

Finally the car drove passed the old, scabby sign 'Welcome to Mystic Falls, Maine'.

"Turn in here," Asoka instructed.

"Any supernaturals I need to know about?" Alec asked, Asoka froze in her seat.

"Well damon, Stephan; caroline and elena are vampires, tyler is a hybrid, bonnie was a witch and Jeremy is a vampire hunter," Asoka finished whilst Alec took a while to process this new information.

"Ok and what about you?" he asked with a cheeky smile on his face. Asoka was silent.

They turned into the graveyard and parked up. Asoka was the first to get out, he slammed the door, Alec followed. he grabbed her wrist,

"We need to talk soon, not now but soon." he said softly. she turned round.

"What is there to talk about?" her wrist slipped out of the grip of his hands and she walked off through the woods.

She entered bonnie a funeral, she saw caroline first who was filled with tears. Jeremy looked at Asoka and continued with what he was saying. Alec turned up after discreetly trying not to make a huge entrance.

"Bonnie wants to say something," Jeremy added.

"But she's dead," Alec pointed out, everyone's head turned towards him.

"Great, nice one she's obviously dead you dumb ass." Damon had a go. he smiled after although it wasn't a nice kind if smile it was kind off evil.

Asoka nudged him hard.

"Jeremy can see ghosts," Asoka explained but all Alec could hear was the angry tone in her voice.

Bonnie walks over beside Jeremy

"Say that I'm not going anywhere, say that even though they couldn't see me I've been there the whole time."

Jeremy says exactly what she says as he knew she would haunt him if he said something wrong.Bonnie walks through her friends, talking and Jeremy repeats her words to Elena.

'And I saw you happy, and I know you think now that you can't have a normal life..."

"that you have to be there for everyone, but you don't."

Bonnie says to Elena

"Everyone will find their way, so you are gonna repack your things, you're gonna go back to college, and you're gonna live it up."

Bonnie walks over to matt to Matt

"You didn't do anything wrong, Matt. You know I would have sent you 300 e-mails back if I could. I miss you."

Bonnie & Jeremy both walk over to caroline to Caroline) "Caroline... I watched you decorate that dorm room like your life depended on it." They laughed. "

And I know that college isn't everything you expected and that you feel like something's missing, but... Tyler..."

Tyler appears behind everyone, walking and holding a single white rose. Caroline runs to hug him. Tyler places the rose among the other items on bonnies memorial stump.

Finally bonnie says to Asoka.

"Well I see you found your hunk off a man you've always dreamed off," they both laughed whilst Alec stood there awkwardly.

"Don't worry caroline will take care of you, she will be calling you 20 times a day,"

Bonnie then says to to Jeremy

'This is good. This is all I wanted. I'll be okay. We'll all be okay." Bonnie and Jeremy hold hands. Damon holds Elena. Tyler holds Caroline.

In the evening they all went to the grill for a drink. Alec didn't really talk to anyone he felt really awkward how all the girls were crying and the boys were comforting them. damon noticed the awkwardness between them all so he walked over to Alec.

"Want another?" damon asked.

"Yes please... so... how long have you and the brunette been together?" Alec tried to start a conversation. damon tutted.

"It complicated, she was in my brother then she was drawn to my handsomeness and charm, saying that you shouldn't be the one asking questions how about you and Asoka, you don't look that close?" damon commented as matt passed them both their drinks.

"It's also... um complicated." Alec replied.

"Did she date your sister before you?" damon joked.

"How do you know I have a sister?" Alec was curious.

"Asoka talks about you lot all the time. Alec this, jace that, izzy this, it goes on." Alec glanced over at Asoka who was laughing with caroline, elena, tyler and matt.

"I'm gonna head off," caroline put her drink down.

"Me too wanna beat traffic," Asoka grabbed her coat, caroline snatched it off her.

"No you and Adam are staying with me," caroline insisted.

"Alec and we will be fine,"