finding hope

Author quote: second chapter hope you enjoy please comment vote and follow

Asoka ran further and further. The institute wasn't that further she thought. Asoka had bruises and cuts all up her legs and arms. She was limping on her left leg as she had sprained it. She had two cuts on her forehead which were covered in dry blood. She tripped over a rock and cut her shoulder on the floor, after that she struggled getting to the institute. although Asoka arrived there she banged on the door then used her key even though it took her a while to unlock the door. she collapsed as the door opened. She fell on to the floor and hit her head.

Jace heard her come in and ran to see who it was. He ran down the stairs, and to his shock he saw Asoka. He had realised that he hadn't seen Asoka in years he had missed one of his best friends. "OMG Isabelle, alec come quick!" jace shouted in relief. But before Asoka could see Isabelle and alec she passed out. her eyes slowly shut. Her skin turned ice cold and her head fell back.

Isabelle, Alec and clary came running down the stairs. Clary looked confused and Isabelle started crying, but alec took two steps back and was shocked. "Jace is that really her?" Isabelle asked. jace looked up to her and nodded. Alec looked away his eyes started watering. "Alec give me a hand and help me take her to the medical room," jace called Alec. Alec turned round and picked Asoka up leaving jace speechless.

"I did mean both of us," jace laughed then grabbed clarys hand and kissed her on the cheek. After that they all followed alec to the medical room.