Almost caught

Keep on reading:)

Morning came Alec's eyes opened. he was exhausted and he couldn't remember much of last night. he got up and changed then he went to the cafeteria.

It was not exactly a cafeteria it was a lounge with a kitchen next to it. They would all hang round at during meal times. Alec entered the room he saw Simon holding his neck. Clary and Isabelle were helping him.

"Simon are you ok?" they kept asking the same question over and over.

"Simon how did this happen?" Isabelle asked. Simon looked blank.

"I tried to use a weapon I wanted to be a shadowhunter but it was really heavy and I dropped it on my head." They were all sat on a purple couch although it was mainly red as it was covered in blood. jace ran in.

"What weapon did you try to use?" jace asked.

"I dunno?" Simon was confused he had a blank look in his face. Jace smiled an evil smile.

"How come none of the weapons have blood on them there seems to be a lot coming out of your neck," jace then looked serious. clary looked at him.

"Did you do this purposely?" clary asked. Simons hands started to sweat and the pupils in his eyes turned a yellow colour.

"Simon! simon!" isabelle shouted, Simons eyes began to flicker.

"Call Magnus bane!" clary shouted. all of a sudden a dark figure come out of the shadows.

"What? what is it?" Magnus asked. then he looked at Simon.

"Well look what we have here, I thought we were going extinct," he laughed. everyone was confused.

"Take him to the hospital wing and ill explain," he said. isabelle an jace picked him up. alec and clary followed after them. They put Simon on the bed.

"He has been bitten by a vampire, but the vamp that did this has compelled him," magness explain. Simon looked at him.

"What?" Simon asked.

"But I thought your world of vampires were different?" Clary asked.

"They're fledglings, young vamps, the vamp that bit Simon was a proper beauty." magnus stopped then looked up.

"Well look who's back," Asoka walked in the room. her brown hair reflecting in the light. she walked over to the bed. Alec looked at her then looked back at Simon

"So who did this?" Alec asked.

"Well It could be anyone I could check all of you though see if any of you are vampires but I need to do it one on one," everyone nodded at Magnus .

"What's gonna happen to Simon?" Isabelle asked.

"Oh yea I forgot usually once a human is bitten they just lose a little blood but. did you know when a warlock is born, they will only be revealed as a warlock when bitten or killed by any supernatural creature, ill let you solve the puzzle," Magnus smiled.

"He's a warlock," Asoka said.

"Clever girl," Magnus laughed.

"We need to find out who did this," clary said.

"Ill take you one at a time, alec" Magnus and Alec left the room. they went into a random room with cobwebs and dust.

"Why are we here?" alec asked.

"The walls are thick so your friends can't hear through them especially vampires." Magnus smiled. "So come on tell me what's happening between you and Asoka. I know I missed the gossip," he laughed. Alec looked confused.

"I thought that you were gonna check if I'm a vampire or not?" alec looked at him.

"I can look at a person and tell what they are but they don't know that, I just like talking to people about their problems it makes me seem... helpful," Magnus answered.

"There is nothing to talk about about me and Asoka,' Alec denied.

"Look, this is your only chance you can talk to me about this," Magnus said. Alec huffed.

"Things have changed, were done here." Alec got up and stormed out of the room. Alec entered the hospital wing.

"Asoka he wants you." Alec stood still, he was furious. Asoka walked past him, Alec's eyes followed her.

Asoka entered the room.

"Why did you tell them about vampires their gonna find out what I am." Magnus looked worried.

"Sssshhhh I can hear another heartbeat. someone else is here," Asoka looked at Magnus confused. Magnus looked all around the room then his eyes were drawn to Asoka's belly.

"Your... pregnant?" Magnus realised. "but when ,how, who?". Asoka interrupted him.

" calm down Look it's fine the baby's frozen, I have a witch friend in mystic falls who gives me a stock of a potion every month," Asoka explained. Magnus put his hand on her belly.

"How long has the baby been frozen for?" Magnus asked her.

"Since the day I left I tried to tell Alec but he wasn't in a good mood at the time," Asoka told the truth.

"Asoka that's 8years you can't carry this on! And ... alec really?" he shouted at her.

"Do you know what this baby is? I'm a vampire, he's a shadow hunter! This baby will end up like a weapon. And the odd thing is vampires can't have babies, so you tell me warlock how can I have this baby?" she shouted tears rushing down her face. Magnus gave her a hug.

"It'll be fine. I have some friends that can have a look, Ill come back here tonight at midnight your going to have to sneak out, but I bet your good at that's cause that's what you probably did with Alec," He smiled. Asoka looked serious. Another couple tears came from her eyes.

"I cant be a mother, I never had one not even a adoptive one," she wiped her eyes and left the room. she walked in and called in isabelle, then jace, then clary and finally simon. Magnus walked out the room with a couple plastic bags in his hand. each one contained a herb .Vervain. "put this in youre tea, food, clothes and don't invite people you cant trust into the institute," Magnus handed everyone a bag. He winked at Asoka when he gave her, her bag. then he left.