When help is needed

Thank you for reading if you have any ideas let me know:)

Everyone looked at the bags.

"What is this?" Simon asked looking at the bag like he's allergic to it.

"It's vervain vampires hate it," jace smiled. "you put it in your coffee, food, in your room sprays an soo on." jace explain.

"It burns vampires," clary said. Alec smiled.

"Who do think is the vampire though?" Simon asked.

"This will tell us," Isabelle said.

The day passed, Simons injuries heeled up and everyone had added vervain to all their meals, drinks, sprays, and they put it in the washing machine for when they washed their clothes.

Asoka was in her room pretending to add vervain to everything although see didn't. She put her hand on her stomach feeling the baby. She took a deep breath. she opened her closet and took out a vile. It was a antidote for the frozen spell.She looked at it. Then she drank it. As soon as she did she felt a massive kick in her stomach. The pain was horrific. Asoka fell to the floor.

"MAGNUS! MAGNUS BANE!" She called but not too loud. Magnus opened the door.

"I was busy, you know," he said.

"But you wanna know what this baby turns out to be as much as I do," Asoka said then she screamed. Magnus held her hand. he looked at the empty vile and knew straight away what she took. Asoka tried to block out the pain.

"You know I've survived valentine, Silas and many more enemy's but this will be my defeat, this is as painful as a heartbreak," she laughed.

"What do you want me to do sing you soft kitty," they both laughed.

"No your not the best Beyonce," she joked. all of a sudden the pain stopped. Asoka felt her baby and heard it's heart beat.

"Can I see your friend now please?" she asked. Magnus nodded. He helped her get up.

"How am I gonna get out?" she asked.

"Leave it to me," Magnus smiled. They walked out of her room. They bumped in to Alec that just walked around the corner.

"Why is Bane in your bedroom?" Alec asked suspiciously.

"Okay we will admit... were having an affair," Magnus said badly acting. Asoka looked at him then whacked him. Alec was shocked that she would chose bane over him.

"Is that the best you can do?" she asked him. "Look Alec I need to see one of his friends it's important," alec looked at her then he crossed his arms.

"So important you can't tell me," he inturupted her.

"Alec it's just," Asoka was trying to explain.

"Look I don't wanna get between your love lives but we need to go...hey I a idea, why doesn't alec come so he knows were telling the truth." bane smiled.

"Ok, but please don't tell anyone," she begged him. Alec nodded.

They left the institute. Alec walked over to his truck. It was red although some of the paint had come off.

"This is your ride, really?" Magnus asked. Alec rolled his eyes, he opened the door for Asoka then she got in. Magnus walked up to him.

"You can't win her back by doing nice deeds," he whispered to him. Asoka's vamp hearing picked up what they said. Alec didn't say anything he just got in the car. Alec was driving, Magnus was in the front seat and Asoka was in the back. Asoka was panicking her palms were sweating. The were 10 miles of where magnus's friend lives. Magnus used a navigation spell so alec knew where he was going.

"Are you alright back there?" Alec asked Asoka.

"Fine," there was a odd tone in her voice. it made her sound like she was scared.

"So why is this.. mission so important?" Alec left long pauses between each word. nobody answered and it was silent for the rest of the journey.