Besties forever

4th chapter thank you soooooo much for reading this far please comment and vote:)

Asoka followed Isabelle to her old room. They walked down the long narrow corridors which lead to Asoka's room. They entered the room, Asoka looked round at all her stuff. But what drew her attention was the photos on her desk. The photos are of Asoka and Alec mainly but there were others of them when they were little.

"Where did you get this picture?" Asoka asked Isabelle, whilst picking up a photo of Alec ,Jace ,Izzy and Asoka when they were younger and they first got there weapons. It was the day they all became shadowhunters, in the photo they all looked so happy, everyone was smiling. Asoka thought of them then and now, how much their life had changed.

"Yes Alec kept it from the day it was taken, this was all his idea when you disappeared we all thought you were dead, Alec prepared a funeral and everything it took him years to get over you, he became gay to move on about a year ago, if only you came back then," Isabelle explained. there was a long pause. Asoka put the photo back. then walked over to her wardrobe and smiled. "I'm so happy you kept all my stuff, I've missed all of this," Asoka smiled as she was looking through her wardrobe. Isabelle laughed and gave her a hug.

"Alec missed you, we all did, just give him time he's just scared what you'll think of him," Isabelle let go of Asoka and smiled again.

"Look I need to go and sort out clary and jace, but the library's available, I know you and I know you cant resiste." Isabelle left Asoka in her room alone. Asoka got changed into some new fresh clothes that she got out of her wardrobe they didn't fit perfectly but it was descent then headed down to the library.