The library girl

5th chapter I love mortal instruments please comment and vote even if you don't like it I like to hear what other people think;)

In the library Asoka was looking at all the books and the artefacts. But then she saw the statue of the angel raziel. Asoka smiled then turned away to look at the other books. Asoka got out her favourite book, the book of runes, the book contain all the known knowledge of the runes and what they mean. Asoka sat down and read the book, she didn't take her eyes of the pages. She spent hours on the library on the same book.

Meanwhile Alec was in his room drawing another rune on his arm. He finished it then got up and walked round his room. Alec was troubled he never thought he would see Asoka again he didn't know what to do or say. Before she went missing they had an argument, and Alec regretted the fact that the last time he saw her they were arguing, and when they all thought she was gone Alec felt that it was all his fault. Alec got up then and went for a proper walk down the corridors. Alec walked down the corridor and stopped at the library door and poked him head in. He saw Asoka reading the runes book, Alec smiled as Asoka didn't see her. He watched her and studied her.
" You know you could just knock," Asoka sensed Alec's presence. Alec's smile turned to a frown.
"Is it really that obvious?" Alec asked. Asoka slowly put the book down then turned round to face him. Alec walked up to her. "you weren't always the quiet one even when we were little," she answered.
"Where did you go?" Alec asked her with a determined voice. Asoka looked confused.
"What happened? the day you disappeared," Alec started to get mad at Asoka's silence.
"Alec not now please," Asoka said. her eyes started watering.
"WHAT HAPPENED!" Alec shouted his voice echoed through the walls. Alec ran up to her and grabbed her by the neck. He put all of his anger into strength.
"Alec think about what your doing don't let evil get in your head, please Alec it's me Asoka," Asoka begged, Alec let go of her, he didn't know what he was doing. he looked at his hands then looked up at Asoka who was catching her breath back. Asoka walked off trying to forget what just happened. Leaving Alec in the library alone. Alec was left alone in library. Alec sat down on Asoka's seat thinking about what just happened, he didn't know what he was doing. Alec looked at his hands, he knew that he had blew his chance.

Isabelle then walked in confused. she walked down the steps heading towards Alec "Hey are you and Asoka ok, look Alec she's just come back she's been missing for 8 years don't break her heart again," Isabelle grabbed his shoulder, Alec stood up immediately. "Where was she? mm what do you think happened to her? TELL ME!" Alec shouted. Isabelle started to get scared. she slapped him across the face. Alec then looked at her, Isabelle thought he would react with violence but instead he turned round and walked away. "Alec! What just happened, Alec! face me, Alec!" Isabelle shouted as Alec left the library. He speed walked down the corridor. he bumped into Simon who was confused as usual.
"Hey what are you doing? why you in a rush? have you seen Isabelle?" he asked alec whilst stuttering. Alec grabbed him by the throat and pushed him against the wall.
"Why do you even bother talking to me? you mundane, and don't you even talk to my sister and don't you even look at Asoka!" he shouted at Simon .He released his neck then walked off. Furiously, Simon was confused.
"Hey what do you mean?" Simon asked. he used thousands of hand gestures.
"Hey Alec! what do you mean?" he shouted at Alec, but Alec ignored him and continued walking.

Meanwhile Asoka was in her room looking at the photographs of her and Alec together, she smiled and laughed remembering the memories of their life before all of this. then there was a knock on the door. It was Isabelle she was banging on the door.
"Asoka let me in!!" she shouted outside of the door. Asoka opened the door and let her in.