reunited friends and lovers

third chapter thanks for reading so far and if you have any ideas just say. please comment and vote ;)

Asoka lay there on the bed her brownish black, curly hair was perfectly in place. Most of her cuts and bruises had healed up just fine. she opened her eyes and saw jace and Isabelle around her bed. she smiled at them and then they smiled back.

"Asoka we missed you," Isabelle hugged her Asoka's smell grew bigger.

"Izzy, omg its you, and jace I've missed you so much," jace hugged Isabelle and Asoka at the same time. everyone was smiling. Asoka looked around and saw Clary.

"Wait Clary is that you, god you've grown," Asoka laughed. everyone then started to look confused.

"Wait you know me? um can I ask how?" Clary asked.

"I know Luke and your mother, I met you when you were young, your mother was worried you were... well changing, remembering," Asoka stopped. clary smiled.

"My mother as well," jace butted in. Asoka looked at him confused.

"No clarys mother Jocelyn fray," Asoka said. jace and clary exchanged looks.

"Valentine told us you don't have to act, me and clary are brother and sister and our fathers valentine," jace said sadly.

"Wait valentine told you, and you believe him, your not brother and sister, Luke is clarys father," Asoka explained. jace looked at her seriously he thought she was making it up. "Jace you two are not brother and sister. clary does have a brother yes but its not you, clarys brother is Sebastian Verlac otherwise known as Jonathan Morgenstern. even ask you mother, clary," Asoka was being really serious. clary looked at Asoka.

"My mums in the hospital she took this um potion, but if what your sayings true me and jace can be together?" clarys asked getting her hopes up.

"you and jace were never apart, you'll always be together, now go on have fun," Asoka treated them like kids. jace and clary ran out of the room heading for the greenhouse holding hands giggling the whole way. Asoka and Isabelle both smiled. Asoka then pulled the cover of her then got up to start waling. Isabelle smiled at her?

"come on ,you left all your stuff here," Isabelle took Asoka to her old room.