The past love

Another morning came, everyone was up and were in the lounge. Asoka was listening to music, clary and jace were kissing on the sofa, Isabelle and Simon were flirting and Alec was in the weapon room throwing swords at targets. Asoka got up and went to the weapon room. she opened the door and saw Alec.

"Hey you okay?" she asked him as she entered the room.

"The others bored you too," he smiled. Asoka laughed back and nodded. she sat down on a small ledge, she had one leg bent and the other straight.

"Come on show me your skills," Alec handed her a sword.

"I do prefer a bow, but i'll survive," she smiled and took the sword from his hands. Alec got another one out and held it to her chest.

"Ready?"

"Oh yeah," she smiled so much.Alec attempted a punch, Asoka ducked down and slides through his legs and grabbed a second sword. With the two swords she managed to get Alec's sword out of his hands and into the air, Alec caught it to Asoka's disappointment. and out of nowhere he kicked one of Asoka's swords out of her hand. Alec turned back and attempted to hit Asoka with his sword, she blocked his attack and pointed his own sword at his chest. Alec flicked his sword at Asoka knocking hers out of her hand. from then on Asoka uses her fists. Alec through his sword at her, she ducked and she hooked her leg with his ankle and tripped him up. Alec landed on his side, he was on the floor next to Asoka, they both laughed. Alec held her hand, Asoka looked at him shocked. all of a sudden the baby kicked although it felt like a fire burning in her stomach she had to stand up. she jumped up leaving Alec speechless. she kept her hand on her stomach. she turned away, her eyes grew darker and she became thirstier. but then it all stopped.

"Asoka what's wrong?" he asked her. Asoka had a flash back, she closed her eyes.

"Asoka you have been chosen, you will be helping all of us with your sacrafice,you have faith" a woman said.

"I'm not really sacrificing as I being brought back to life, right?" Asoka said back, the woman took a big breath.

"Of course, we can't get rid of a beautiful face like yours, now a drop of blood from the finger," the woman pulled out he dagger.

"I need a loved one," the woman demanded,

"My only friend she's my family," one of Asoka's friends come out, the two dressed in white. the woman used the dagger, she put it above the girls finger then slit the neck of the girl. Asoka screamed.

"Nooooo no no no please Ariana! Ariana! you lied," Asoka shouted.

"Now your turn, you demon" the woman said, she grabbed Asoka's arm.

"No!" Asoka shouted and kicked the woman. Asoka ran.Then two men and a woman came they were covered in runes. they ran up to Asoka, one of the men grabbed her by the shoulders and hugged her.

"My names Alec, i'll protect you," he said, Asoka was crying, she buried her head in his chest whilst crying.

Asoka turned round to face Alec.

"Alec how come there are pictures in my room of us when we were younger, I only met you when I was 16 how come I forgot?" Alec grabbed her hand.

"You were so upset,you asked for it, you begged us, and at the time..." Alec stopped.

"You loved me so much you couldn't see me upset," Asoka finished his sentence. Asoka gave him a hug the walked around the room.

Meanwhile jace, clary, Isabelle and Simon were all stood at the door .Asoka realised they were being watched grabbed her bow. she aimed for the door and pierced a hole through, frightening the others. she turned back and laughed at Alec. she went up and held up his hand. then her phone rang.

She took it put of her pocket and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hi Asoka it's caroline forbes,"

"OMG care I've missed you,"

"Asoka we have bad news,"

"Hit me,I have had loads of bad news and..."

"Bonnie's dead Asoka, she's been dead for months,"

..."Sorry what,"

"Bonnie died, she brought Jeremy back to life in exchange for her life,"

"I'll be there by tomorrow,"

She hung up the phone then feel to the floor she curled up and started to cry. Alec looked confused. Asoka was in tears, her cheeks were covered on tears. Alec sat next to her, he put one arm around her, Asoka's head then rises up.

"Why is it everyone close to me dies." She looked at him. she then got up.

"Where you going?" Alec asked her. she turned to face him

"Mystic falls"