confessions

6th chapter thanks so much sorry I haven't updated in a while but I've had school and swimming training so I've been busy, please comment and vote tell me what you think.

Isabelle ran in furious. Asoka was confused. "What happened between you and Alec? He just strangled me, what did he say to you?" Isabelle asked. Asoka looked worried. "He... he just got mad. He wanted to know what happened to me he was just worried." Asoka was honest as she usually was. "He asked me that, he did get me wondering though, what happened to you?" Isabelle looked at Asoka.

"I suppose it's time to confess, call in everyone else I'm not repeating after," Asoka sighed. Isabelle called in Alec ,clary, jace, Simon she tried hodge but he didn't leave his room.

Everyone came in Asoka's room and sat on her bed. Alec looked particularly lost.

"I assume you all know why your here?" Isabelle asked before Asoka started. everyone nodded with a blank look on there faces.

"8years ago On the day I disappeared I was troubled," Asoka and Alec exchanged looks "I went to see Luke to see how he was doing blending in and not looking like a werewolf," clary smiled. "I went to Luke but then I blanked out. I woke up in a small crapped cell, I was in a chair strapped up, valentine was stood in front of me and he tortured me. he only gave me a cup of water and a apple per day and they weren't in date really. he would come in everyday and tell me a story," Simon looked confused, "what story?" he asked.

"How the shadow hunters were formed and stuff like that, on the day I escaped I found a key although it was covered in blood. the key unlocked the shackles and the door, I broke out but valentine realised I was gone and chased after me, I escaped and ended up here." her eyes watered up. jace looked up.

"What do think he took you for?" he asked, Asoka shrugged her shoulders. Isabelle jumped.

"OMG I forgot!" She shouted. she ran to her room then back to Asoka's, she had a long dusty box in her hand with a dozen rat bites on. she pasted it to Asoka. Asoka blew the dust off then opened it. to her shock Asoka saw her old bow and arrow.

"My bow OMG I've missed this," she hugged Isabelle.

"What's so special about it?" Simon asked.

"Well we all have our favourite/ best weapon like Asoka's bow, Isabelle's wipe and so on," jace explained. clary smiled at Simon but Simon just felt awkward.

"So how come you didn't tell is as soon as you came here?" alec asked, everyone went quite. Asoka looked up at him.

"Alec please," she begged him. Isabelle secretly hit him,

"Alec!" she whispered. Alec looked at her.

"It's a simple question," Alec mentioned. Asoka heard the door even though nobody knocked it. hodge walked in.

"Asoka? no you cannot be here, get her out!" hodge shouted. everyone was speechless. Asoka looked at hodge shocked but also scarred

"Hodge it's only Asoka what's the matter?" jace asked.

"You don't know what she is?" hodge looked surprised. Asoka immediately stood up and pushed hodge slowly out the room. his feet were shuffling against the floor.

"That's enough hodge," Asoka said. hodge left the room leaving everyone else speechless. Alec left the room and went back to his room he pushed past Asoka furiously. everyone followed after him silently leaving Asoka alone.

Asoka walked over to her wardrobe. she pulled up a secret compartment, whilst blowing the dust of it. he opened and smiled at what was inside it she pulled out a small contained bag which had 'New York hospital' written on it. she drank the Liquid from the bag then put the bag back and shut the compartment like nothing happened.