.:Chapter Two:.

A/N I'm going to try and update a frequent As I can, please don't b mad at me ;-; luv u all

-@NotAnMouse

3rd person POV:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After hours of rocking back and forth under the covers, sobbing quietly, there is a knock on the door.

"Aphmau, can I come in?" Katelyn asked nervously.

There is no response.

"I'm coming in." Katelyn said.

Katelyn saw Aphmau, rocking back and forth under the covers, quietly sobbing.

"It's ok Aphmau, Valentine's Day is tomorrow, there is still some time left." Katelyn said trying to comfort Aphmau.

"I-I know, I'm just scared." Aphmau faintly said. She stopped sobbing.

"You can come out if you want, were going out to lunch if you want to come." Katelyn said.

"W-where are you going?" Aphmau asked.

"Olive Garden. Kawaii~Chan suggested that we go there to cheer you up." Katelyn said.

"I'll come." Aphmau said, sound more happy.

Aphmau came out of the covers, looking pretty bad from going under the covers.

"I'll fix up my hair and get dressed. I'll meet you downstairs in five minuets." Aphmau said.

"Ok, we'll be waiting." Katelyn said.

Katelyn went out of Aphmau's room and told Kawaii~Chan what happened.

"Kawaii~Chan is glad Aphmau~Senpai is coming." Kawaii~Chan said.

"Me to. She looked awful when she came out of the covers." Katelyn said.

"I'm ready!" Aphmau said looking better and feeling better.

"Awesome! Let's go!" Katelyn said excitedly.

They all got in Aphmau's car and drove to Olive Garden, not knowing that a car behind them, following them the whole time, had Garroth, Laurence, and Travis in it.

"Hurry up Garroth! We're loosing them!" Laurence said nervously.

"Ok! Ok! I'm going as fast as I can!" Garroth yelled back.

"Why exactly are we following them? They're just going to lunch." Travis questioned.

"To see what they will talk about, they might talk about us." Laurence answered.

"That doesn't mean they will." Travis informed them.

"Don't you wanna hear what they talk about?" Laurence asked.

It's their Business Laurance, that's not gentlemen-like." Travis firmly replied.

"You're just trying to stop us." Laurance said.

"*sigh*, whatever you say. Don't blame this on me if we get caught." Travis said.

When Aphmau, Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan arrived at Olive Garden, they went to the receptionist and asked for a table for three "sure. There is a table outside to your right for three. A waiter will be with you in a moment." The receptionistpolitely said. "Thank you!" Aphmau replied.

They went to their seat and ordered when the waiter came. Aphmau ordered a lasagna and a glass of water Kawaii~Chan got pancakes and a large vanilla milkshake. Katelyn got chicken Parmesan and a Coke.

"Here are your orders, ladies" the waiter kindly said, handing them there food and drink.

"Thank you!" Everyone said in unison.

"What are they talking about?" Laurence asked quietly.

"I don't know. Something about Aphmau and Valentine's Day." Garroth said whispering.

Laurence jumped out and got closer to their table, hiding in the bushes while Travis was waiting in the car, calling them idiots under his breath.

Katelyn somehow find them looking at them, stands up, excuses herself, jumps out to behind, taps their backs making them turn around in fear, and slaps them hard enough to very red cheeks.

"Run Garroth run!" Laurance yells, Quickly running, but both were tugged my their collars and turned around to see a  very angry Katelyn.

"What are you doing!?" Katelyn yelled.

N-nothing! J-just making sure Aphmau is ok for tomorrow!" Laurance said frightened.

"Wait... Where's Travis!?" Katelyn yells again.

"In the car!" Garroth said also frightened.

"Now scram!" Katelyn ordered.

Garroth and Laurence sprinted back to the car and drove off, very scared.

"Look what you got into... Now Aphmau is never gonna be your valentine." Travis said knowing Aphmau would be his Valentine.

"Damnit!" They both said in unison.

"What was that about Katelyn?" Aphmau asked.

Garroth  and Laurence were spying on you, while Travis was in the car." Katelyn told Aphmau.

"I'm surprised that Travis stayed in the car doing the right thing." Aphmau said.

"I was to. I never knew he was so gentlemen-like." Katelyn said in shock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Aphmau's thoughts*

"I can't believe he was so gentlemen-like to do such a thing. Maybe there's something to him. Maybe he is actually trying to get a lady. Why am I thinking this!? Do I like him?! No Aphmau! Stop thinking that!
But what if I really do?"

"Am I in love with Travis?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNN

DRAMATIC!!

I'll update soon

Cya

)>°0°)> ' .  , * ; -