.:Chapter Ten:.

I'm so sorry! I've started another book and I've been busy so...here!

3rd Person P.O.V.:

* * * * *
The warm rays of sun glow in Aphmau's room as she hazily woke up. '6:00 am' her clock read. She groaned at her brain for waking her up. She looked to her side as she blushed at the sight of shirtless Travis. She examined his body while the warm rays made his chest glow. His white hair in a mess made him look handsome. She tried to slowly get up to not wake Travis, but to no avail. "H-hey Aph, how are you..?" Murmured Travis, still sleepy. "O-oh. Morning Travis. I'm fine, thank you. Did you want some coffee? I was about to have some." Aphmau asked. "Sure, but I'm making it," Travis said as he headed up to open the door. "Oh no, you don't!" Aphmau yelled, chasing him. Travis swung the door open to get down to the kitchen first, Aphmau following close behind. "GET BACK HERE!" Aphmau playfully yelled to slow down Travis. Travis looked behind to see Aphmau close behind. "Ahhhhh!" Travis screamed like a girl at Aphmau's speed. Travis tripped and fell face first. Aphmau stood her foot on his back and gleamed in glory. "HAHA! I have claimed victory!" Aphmau beamed, proud to have beaten Travis in such a silly manner. she proudly strides over to the coffee machine and started to make Travis' Flat White, when Travis creeps up to Aphmau to slither his arms around her waist and whisper; "who said you could take my dominance?" He picked her up to throw her onto the couch and tickle her to let out a beaming laugh that Travis adored. "N-NO! S-S-STOP HAHAHAHA!" Aphmau couldn't hold her laughs in until Travis stopped and pinned her to the couch and gently kissed her lips. "I'm, making coffee, ok sweet cheeks?"

CLICK!

Kawaii-Chan stood at the doorway, taking endless amounts of pictures until she forgot that flash was on. Flustered, Travis and Aphmau covered their faces and quickly got out of their awkward position. "Kawaii-Chan, if you don't delete those pics right now, I will destroy your shrine.." Aphmau said coldly. "N-Not my shrine! Anything but that!" Kawaii-Chan sais in a panic to 'delete' the pictures. Kawaii-Chan rushes over to show proof of her 'deleting' the pictures. "good. you're lucky I didn't tackle you to the ground and delete them myself!" Aphamu said, still flustered. Kawaii-chan quickly runs down to the basement to add to her shrine as Aphmau watches, not realising that Travis was checking her out, mainly her butt. "Well then, I guess I should be making coffee." Aphmau yawned as she got up. She was pulled down my Travis to only be set down my him aswell. "Cmon sweet cheeks, I'll do it. Stay on the couch and put some anime on, let's stay in today." Aphmau didn't argue because, the idea was surprising good, unlike his other ideas he's had. She got the remote and put on 'Black Butler', a show she's wanted to watch for a while now, but have never gotten the chance to. Aphmau snuggled into a pillow as Travis sets the two coffee mugs onto the coffee table, relaxing.

Hey guys! It's been FOREVER since I've updated, sorry! And this chapter is short also, so please forgive me! I'll try my best to update more!

✨🌿🌸✨🌿🌸BelliBug✨🌿🌸✨🌿🌸