.:Chaper Five:.

A/N I'm glad people are reading this, by time I'm writing this, 38 people have read it in the past couple of days. That's may not seem like a lot, but I'm happy that people take their time and see this book and go 'this looks good, I'm going to read this.'.  It makes me so happy to see people this this, thank you.

Cookie, out. .3;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person POV:

Travis hears a faint crying noises coming from some boxes in the back of his room in the basement. Curiosity got the better of him and investigates the area to find Aphmau, covered in dust, hair pooled and curled up in a ball, crying

"Aphmau?!" Travis said excitedly.

"T-travis! Oh thank Irene you're here, Garroth and Laurance are keeping me here because they said you were going to confess your 'feelings' to me. Please...help me, I can't do this." Aphmau said quietly, still crying.

"I hate those two, why can't they understand they maybe they can't be with you!? Don't worry, I'll help you, but it might take some time and it will be dangerous and very risky, do you trust me?" Travis asked.

"I trust you." She felt a little bit of hope gather in her heart, her prince finally came. The wooden steps creaked as Garroth and Laurence come to check on Aphmau, but really, they don't care at all, all they want is her.

"Quick! Pretend you never saw me Travis!" Aphmau said yelling quietly.

"Ok." The first place Travis thought of was his bed, laying plainly in the corner of the basement, sheets mangled and a half-eaten taco resting on the bed side table. He quickly jumps on, pretend he was there for hours, scrolling on his phone.

"Get Garroth, hey Laurance, do you need anything?" Travis asked.

"Um... Have you seen anything in those boxes?" Garroth asked pointing to the boxes.

"All I saw were more boxes. Nothing else. Why is there somthing there?"

"N-no! We were just asking."

"Ok..." Travis said pretending to think Laurance and Garroth were acting suspicious. They where awful at hiding things. It was nervous habit of them to stutter, starting Ever since highschool.

Garroth and Laurance exit the basement and go to bed, thinking that Travis never saw Aphmau.

"Good. They're gone. Let's discuss plans to get you out of here." Travis said.

"Have any ideas?" Aphmau asked.

"Kawaii chan has a life-size mannequin, right? It's about your height isn't it?"

"Yea, she uses it for clothes, she actually made these for me."

"Perfect, I have a plan."

"Go ahead." Aphmau was intrigued on what travis had in mind.

"Ok. I'll tell the girls what happened and I'll ask if they can help, they should say yes. If they do, we can use Kawaii~Chan's sowing skills and her mannequin to make it look like you. Since Garroth and Laurance are going out, we can make this escape easy because I have keys to the house. I'll sneak you out and we don't say anything. One they find out, Hide. If they ask any of us, we say you ran away. Ok?" Travis said

"Ok." Aphmau said.

"Sweet dreams Aphmau."

"You to."

Travis gives her a blanket as she soon falls asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Day:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Travis!" Garroth said bursting in the room.

"What?" Travis said a little angry. He didn't like people bursting into his room, it was a pet hate for him.

"Laurance and I  are going out for fifteen minutes, we will be back, here are the house keys. Oh and we have some bad news about Aphmau." Garroth said looking disappointed.

"What happened? Was it those two people that looked and sounded like you and Laurance?" Travis asked, obviously hinting to them.

Yes, they...killed her." Garroth said looking upset.

"Who would to that?! Are you going out now to her funeral? Should I come?" Travis asked looking very upset.

"I'm sorry, but the funeral is packed. I'm sure Aphmau would had loved if you could come." Garroth said.

"Ok, buy guys" Travis said looking upset. It was time for the plan to come into action.

Garroth and Laurance finally got into their car and drove off. Let's do this.

"Did you want to come with me to your house?" Travis asked.

"I would like that, thanks." Aphmau said.

Travis helps up and they both look into their eyes.

They kissed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Travis's POV:

She looks so cute, why did she have to look like this!? It's too cute! Her hazel eyes sparkle when she looks at me with her beautiful black hair flowing. I wanted to kiss her so badly. I really did.

I kissed her.

She returns that kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aphmau's POV:

Travis helps me up and we both stare into each other's eyes. He's so handsome. His emerald green eyes sparkle when he looks into mine with his Angel white hair covering his eye. I wanted to kiss him badly. I really did.

He kisses me.

I return that kiss.