.:Chapter Three:.

A/N: I play Roblox. My username is COOKIESANDSHUGAR. I will be active most days. oh, and just call me Cookie.

Cookie, out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person POV:

As Aphmau ad dozed off in thought, she didn't realise they had already finish their lunch and Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan were trying to get her attention, didn't seem to work though.

"Aphmau! Earth to Aphmau!" Katelyn yelled in Aphmau's ear.
Aphmau was still in thought, ignoring all contact with anyone, untill she was slapped.

"Katelyn!?! What tags that for!?" Aphmau yelled angry.

"You weren't responding to us calling your name." Katelyn said a little annoyed.

"Oh, sorry guys. Should we head home?" Aphmau asked.

"Sure. I've had enough of dealing with Garroth and Laurance." Katelyn said.

"Face it Garroth, she will never like us." Laurance said in doubt.

"We can't give up!" Garroth said angrily.

"You probably should." Teased Travis. "Aphmau is officially finally mine. With you two out of the way, it's going to be easy for me, since Dante is with Nicole."

"We will be watching you." Garroth said angrily.

"Make one mistake, and we're all~ over her" Laurace said teasingly.

"Pppssshhh. Whatever. I'm not scared. Besides, Aphmau is meeting with me at the park tonight." Travis said teasingly.

"WHAT!!?" Garroth and Laurance said in unison.

"Yup! I sent a letter to their mailbox and Aphmau was going to get the mail today, she opened it and started blushing like a tomato, that's when I knew she would be mine."

"H-how...I-I thought she hated y-you..." Garroth said worryingly.

"Wouldn't you look at the time! We've been talking for so long, it's time to meet with Aphmau. Cya boys!" Travis said happily.

Travis goes out and closes the door behind him, whistling while walking to the park.

"We need to spy on them." Laurance determinedly said.

"Right, let's go." Garroth said immediately.

Garrotha and Laurance set out to follow Travis and see what he was going to say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aphmau's POV:

I'm heading to the park to meet up with Travis. What is going to say? Am I in trouble? Is he going to ask me to be is Valentine? So many questions run through my head, but there's one that scares me the most.

Will he kiss me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

CLIFFHANGER!

YEEEAAA

ILL UPDATE SOON

BAI!

.3;

Oh, If u like this shizzle, check out this wonderful lady

Empress_Aphmau