.:Chaper Six:.

A/N: Howdy! How u doin? Hope it's 'good'. Have a nice day!!

Cookie, out. .3;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person POV:

Aphmau and Travis kissed.

Travis put his hand on his waist and Aphmau put her hands behind his neck.

The kiss was so magical, but breathing was essential to the human life, so unlock their lips.

"I-I'm so sorry!" Travis cried nervously.

"Travis, it's ok. I love you to." Aphmau said, knowing Travis loved her, and has the same feelings for him.

Travis smiled, Aphmau smiled.

"Let's get going with the plan." Aphmau said.

"Right, let's go to your house." Travis said, helping Aphmau up.

Travis and Aphmau walk to their house, knock on the door, and Kawaii~Chan answers.

"Aphmau~Senpai!?" Kawaii chan yelled. Soon after she yelled. Katelyn came running down.

"Where were you Aphmau!?" Katelyn asked.

"Garroth and Laurance kidnapped me in their house, and Travis found me, we were wondering of we could use Kawaii~Chan's Life-Size mannequin and another copy of Aphmau's clothes to pretend she is in the basement. Could you help us?"

"Of course! I have made a spare of Aphmau's clothes, it's in my closet, I'll be right back!" Kawaii~Chan said excitedly.

"Oh thank you Kawaii chan!" Aphmau said.

A few minuets later, Kawaii~Chan came down with her mannequin with the clothes on, using the detachable limbs, made the mannequin look like its curled up in a ball.

"That looks perfect!" Said Aphmau.

"Awesome! How about you give it to me, and we don't say anything about this, ok?" Travis said.

"Oh sure! Here!" Said Kawaii~Chan, giving him the mannequin.

"Thanks." Travis said.

"Cya Aphmau, I'll try to see you?"

"Sure." Aphmau said smiling.

"Oh Aphmau, one more thing..." Travis said. Travis pulled Aphmau outside and closed the doors, hiding a purple rose behind his back.

"Will you be my valentine?" Travis asked, giving her a purple rose he brought with him.

"Yes.." Aphmau replied Travis pulled Aphmau closer and they kissed, not knowing that Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan were watching taking photos and posting them on Snapchat.

"Bye Travis." Aphmau said blushing.

"Cya cutie." Travis said winking at her, making her blush.

Travis put the mannequin in between the boxes and pretended that it never existed, putting the blanket over it. Aphmau talked to the girls nor about what happened. Garroth and Laurance came back without suspecting a thing. The plan worked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Until they came to Aphmau's house and found Aphmau on the couch. All alone in a beautiful white dress. (Well you're screwed.)

"Aphmau!? They both said in unison.

Aphmau couldn't  say a word, being too shocked.

Aphmau's had curled herself in a ball saying...

"Please don't take me, I've had enough." Saying this repeatedly.

"Aphmau..." Garroth said realising what happened. They scarred Aphmau for life. They felt really bad.

Aphmau had ran to her room and locked the door to not be kidnapped again, so she Called Travis.

"Bring, bring bring." Travis' phone went.

"Hello?" Travis said.

"Travis... Garroth and Laurance are in my house and saw me. Help..." Aphmau said.

Travis and hung up, bolting her house, past Garroth and Laurance, knocking on her door, it opened. She locked the door again.

"Aphmau!" Travis said. Are you ok!? Did they hurt you!?"

"No, but they scared me." Aphmau's said. Grabbing the covers off her bed and wrapped it around herself. Travis rubs her back to calm her down.

"It's ok Aph, you'll be ok with me."Travis said, holding her close.

"Thanks...Travis" Aphmau said.