.:Chapter nine:.

Foot steps were heard outside of the underground cells, Travis was coming to save Aphmau from her kidnapping. The occasional twig snap startled Aphmau, leaving her more worried than normal. Garroth had tightened her chains to not escape while planning a forced wedding. Crazy, I know. Once Travis had reached the entrance of the dungeon, he kicked the door down and raced to find his love. About a minute later, he found Aphmau. Clothes torn, weak, and all bruised up from Garroth. He picked the lock with his paperclip, cut the chains with a pocket knife he kept with him, and carried Aphmau to safety, surprising, without getting caught. Slight murmurs were heard from passed-out Aphmau, somthing along the lines of "no...no...please no...." And then she'd drift of again. After a good walk in the woods, they were back on my street, near Aphmau's house housing worried Katelyn and horrified Kawaii~Chan. Travis knocked three times on the door, no longer than three seconds passed and he was already inside, putting Aphmau on the couch for her to rest. Katelyn had the med kit with her to patch her up. One finished, they carried her up to her bedroom to let her sleep. Travis asked if he could stay with her. After a few minutes of thinking, Katelyn agreed and let the two be.

...:::LE TIME SKIPE:::...

Aphmau woke up in a jolt, only to be followed by pain. "Ow!" She mumbled. She looked around her and reckonised she was in her own room. 'Was it a dream?' She thought. She looked beside her on her right to find a slouched, sleeping Travis, sleeping on a chair. She poked him softly and soon enough, he was awake. Travis was delighted to see her awake and happy again. After talking about certain stuff. Travis leaned closer to Aphmau, creating little space weren't them. They were inches apart untill Travis closed the gap, their lips moved in sinc with each other as Travis held her gently on her waist while she put her arms around his neck. Fireworks sparked and flew inside one another. It was a feeling no one could describe. It was best left feeling it than describing it. They soon parted for air as the gazed at each other. "Travis..." Aphmau said in a slurred shock, cheeks fluster a deep crismon. Shh... You need rest." Travis said as she slowly lowered herself to her pillow. "Travis... Could you sleep with me, please? I-I mean like- not in that way or anythi-" Travis shushed Aphmau, he knew what she meant. She was too innocent for that kind of thing. "Sure." Travis said, gazing into her hazel eyes. Aphmau soon dozed off, feeling safe in Travis's arms. Soon Travis did the same. They were both relieved this would not happen in a long, long time.