.:Chaper Eight:.

"Oh look, she's awake." A snarling voice said from the shadows.

"H-hello?" Aphmau softly said still crying.

"Don't cry my princess, you're going to be just fine." The snarly voice said.

"P-please don't hurt me...I-I just want to go home...p-please.." Aphmau said in fear.

"We won't hurt you, I just want you to be mine." The snarly voice said, coming out of the shadows.

"G-Garroth?! Why are you doing this to me?! I thought we were friends!" Aphmau cried in disbelief.

"Oh Aphmau, I'm doing this for us. Travis doesn't deserve a wonderful and gorgeous girl like you. When we first kissed, that was magical. I want the magic to last forever." Garroth said.

"What?! Garroth I thought you were someone nice! Somone I could trust! Someone I could talk to. Somone I could rely on. Now I realise that you're not a good person." Aphmau said feeling stronger.

"I am, now we will become more than just friends." Garroth said with an evil grin.

"W-what are you going to do to me?!" Aphmau said terrified again.

"I going to make you mine. That's all." Garroth said

"I will never be yours! What the hell is wrong with you!" Aphmau said as Garroth was opening the cell door and surrounding her.

"IRENE HELP ME! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" Aphmau cried at the top of her lungs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to when Travis just saw Aphmau being taken away (get it?! No... Ok bye)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aphmau!" Travis cried.

"I need to get her back! But how?! Or Irene please help me!"

"I know!" Travis exclaimed.

Travis just followed the footprints of the mysterious figure and was going to figure out a plan to get her out.

"Don't worry Aphmau, I'm coming!" Travis exclaimed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Couple hours later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Travis heard in the forest.

"Aphmau?!" Travis

"I'm coming!"

'Don't worry my princess, I'll save you.' Travis thought to himself