.:Chapter eleven:. (Draft)

(A/N: Just a Draft! Finished product coming out soon! [Or later] )

Aphmau's P.O.V.

Today was a day well spent, we spent most of our time watching anime while occasionally crying, beCAUSE SOME ONE HAD TO SIGN ME UP TO THE FEELS TRIP. THANks. (A/n: lol same) I was nearing sleep and night came along, andi felt my eyes start to droop, but I really wanted to stay up with Travis. After fighting sleep, I decided to give in and get some shut-eye. I felt Travis kiss my forehead and wrap his arms around my body.

"Goodnight, my love."

--Time Skip--

Travis' POV:

I wake up early to see my beautiful aphmau asleep in my arms. As I look around I see the sun barely over the horizon, shining  a bright orange. Struggling to get to sleep, I carefully get up, trying to not wake my princess as I go to make us coffee. Over on the couch I see my princess stirr around and rise for the couch. "Good morning, my Princess." I say. "Goodmorning Travis." Aphmau stretches before she gets up to see what I'm making. "Oh, thank you Travis, you're too kind." Aphmau smiles. 

"Anything for you, Princess" I kiss her forehead. Aphmau blushes.

"Hey Princess"

"Yea?"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

----