.:Chapter Seven:.

A/N hope you like this story so far! Put any questions down below and I might answer them. Oh and this is what Aphmau looks like when she is falling, just put a mine craft background behind and long black hair and perfect.

"Aphmau! Open the door!" Garroth yelled. This just scared Aphmau more. Travis was still holding Aphmau closely to comfort her as they both yelled.

"Travis, whet do we do?" Aphmau asked in fear.

"We run." Travis said.

"What!?" Aphmau cried.

"Open your window, I'll unlock the door. Once I do, jump out. Ok?" Said Travis.

"Ok.." Aphmau said. Travis got hold of the lock and unlocked it while Aphmau unlocked the window and got outside, but Garroth and Laurance were not at the door, they had heard what they were talking about and stood in front of her window wearing a mask to 'steal' her. She fell while looking at Travis seeing if he was ready, he was but Aphmau was falling while looking. Her white dress slowed her fall so how but she was caught by Garroth and Laurance and took off with her. (dang this girl has some bad luck.).

"Let me go!" Aphmau cried.

"..."

"I said let me go!" Aphmau cried again. "Who are you both?!"

The figures mask falls off, revealing Garroth behind it, but in shadow form, leaving Laurance unmasked.

Aphmau was too shocked to process this info, so she had fainted slowly untill she had awoken in a cold cell. Feeling dizzy.

"Wha-?" Aphmau said hazily.

"Garroth? Hello? Anyone?!" Aphmau cried.

'Why does this happen to me..' Aphmau thought as tears started falling. She curled up into a ball and just sobbed, hoping that soon, her price would rescue her.

A/N sorry for the short chapter.

Cookie, out