3. Poisoned Suffering

Harry's POV

As usual, Harry awoke first. The room was slightly dark although he could still find his way around the room. Rolling out of the warmth of his bed he quietly scrambled to the bathroom. He brushed his teeth, put on some clean clothes, and managed his hair. He grabbed his bag and headed out of his dorm leaving Draco asleep.

Others were coming out of their own dorms when Harry exited his. Letting out a low huff, he stepped out of the portrait hole, going down the huge stairs. Pushing his way through the crowded corridors to get to the Great Hall. This was very much time consuming. Finally reaching the Great Hall, he found his way to the Gryffindor table.

Sitting next to Hermione, he filled his plate with wonderful breakfast foods, and filling his goblet with pumpkin juice.

"Mate, you look awful," Ron said.

Harry finished chewing before he replied to Ron,"Well, Malfoy actually said something. And when I asked him why he just gave me an odd answer."

"What did he say?" Hermione pitched into the conversation.

Harry shuffled in his seat. He was debating on wether he should tell them or not. He was afraid of the getting more suspicious than they already were. If it had do something with a Syltherin they instantly became curious. They had good reasons to anyways. With Harry's final thought, he decided it wasn't a good idea and he would keep this situation to himself. It wasn't even a situation in a way.

"Can't remember. But, it was still very unusual. Even for him," Harry said.

"Well, I have to go to Quidditch practice," Ron picks up his things and left the Great Hall. Harry didn't play Quidditch this year.

"Come on, Harry. We'll be late for Divination," Hermione squeaked out rummaging through her bag.

"With who?"

"Unfortunately, Slytherins," Hermione sighed.

Harry was secretly excited for this class. He rose up from his seat with Hermione and together they went up to Divination.

Draco's POV.

He skipped breakfast. Draco was in a slight panic. Harry must know that something is wrong with him. He began to tremble and his breathing became ragged. He searched through his trunk until he found the small stash of Calming Draught potions. He picked up the small vial bringing it up to his lips. The heat in his stomach rested and everything started to become more clearly.

Hurrying out of his dorm to make it to class in time. Walking up the stairs with his head down he entered the class. Taking his seat with other Slytherins. No one questioned his absence during breakfast.

"First for this year, I need all of you to write a 15 inch essay," Professor Trelawney  announced. Students started to grabbed parchment and their quills as well as their ink bottles.

Draco rose his quill to his parchment but, wrote nothing down. Knowing it will only show up as Parseltongue. He breathed out slowly, quietly scribbling weird patterns. Looking like he was writing. Professor Trelawney knew what he was doing, she just let him do what he pleased. Because she knew about his curse.

Draco eyed the other students, until his eyes met the bright green ones staring right back at him. Draco licked his lips nervously. He saw the Granger girl look up and elbow Harry in the side. A small smirk raised from Draco's lips when he saw that Harry's face scrunched up in slight pain.

He continued to scribble useless things until class was officially over. All Gryffindors eight years and Syltherins have a free period. All students left the room in a rush. Draco calmly strode out of the class, he figured he would just go back to his dorm until free period was over.