17. If You Let Me

Draco's POV

Tonight.

And Draco was completely and utterly nervous about the whole thing. He hasn't necessarily have had sex before with a man, or a woman as his father has always said to wait after marriage. He has snogged women and men, but have never gotten that far to the point of sex and to his surprise, Harry Potter was going to take his virginity. Not that he minded it because he certainly didn't.

The blond bit his lower lip, his silver eyes looking up at the at raven haired man as he laid down flat on his back on the bed that had appeared when entering the room of requirements, since doing this in their shared dorm was a little too risky and neither wanted to get walked in on or heard by other people as this was a very special moment, and Draco could tell it was to Harry as well.

Draco's breath hitched in his throat when he felt the rough hands slowly grab the hem of his shirt and pull it over his head, revealing his pale chest. He blushed at the sudden exposure, but felt a little more better when Harry did the same, discarding the two shirts somewhere on the floor. And now, all Draco did was feel rather insecure when he saw the tanned chest that had visible muscles on them, most likely from quidditch and other types of physical exercise he's been through throughout the years.

But, those negative thoughts quickly left his mind when he felt the lips attach to his neck and slowly the kisses trailed down to his visible collarbones. He could feel Harry's teeth and tongue working on his skin, making the purplish pink hickeys along his collarbones in a mark of possession. He blushed at the thought and let his delicate fingers take through the unkept hair. "Harry," he breathed out, letting his eyes fall close in content.

Then the hands traveled down to his trousers, undoing the buttons and sensually started to pull them down his slim legs as he heard them hit the ground with a soft thud. Draco only felt more exposed, his cheeks heating up once again as he felt the lips near his inner thigh and from his own bewilderment, he let out a soft moan.

He could practically feel Harry's grin from the reaction he received from Draco. And yet, the kisses and small nibbles continued on, marking his skin on his thigh in tiny bite marks. "Merlin-" the blond whispered, the sensation running through his body like wildfire, but knowing that it only got better from here.

And at that point, he felt the fingers slip under the hem of his boxers and Draco let out a small gasp when he felt the last piece of clothing covering himself slowly leave his body.

"You're so beautiful," he heard Harry say from above him and he couldn't help but let a smile creep on his lips. Draco breathed shakily, the anticipation killing him when he felt Harry's hand go downwards, his aching member throbbing for some pleasure.

Another moan was let out by the blond when he felt two slick fingers against his entrance. He let his back arch into the touch, but a hiss soon replaced his moan as he felt the burning sensation when the fingers pushed through.

"Relax," the velvety spoke and Draco obeyed as he made himself loosen up as he wanted this so terribly bad. He started to adjust to the sudden intrusion inside him after a minute or so and gave a nod of his head to let Harry know to continue on. Then, unbelievable pleasure shot up his spine when the two digits started to move inside him. It was slow and steady, but it felt so good.

"Oh, Harry," he choked out, his eyes falling close again and his mouth ajar, releasing sounds of pleasure and whimpers of need. "More, please." He said quietly, arching his back upward again when he felt the fingers move faster inside him, stretching him open.

"I'm ready, I'm ready— Harry, I want you." Draco finally said in a lustful tone and there's no possible way for Harry to not oblige. The blond beard the sound of a buckle unbuckling and the ruffling of trousers being removed. He smirked happily and let out a tiny groan of want when he looked over at Harry. Merlin, of course Harry was bigger than he was. "Hurry-" he said, spreading his legs a little more in desperation. He knew he could let his real self, his real personality show in front of the gryffindor.

Draco's eyes screwed shut at the sudden widening of his entrance, feeling the tip of Harry's cock carefully slide through. The blond wrapped his arms around the other's neck, pulling him closer in an embrace as he felt Harry length completely inside him and Merlin, he felt so full. He loved it.

Draco heard deep groans emit from above him and he knew Harry was most likely feeling as good as he was. "Move," he nearly begged and almost instantly he felt Harry start to move his hips in a rhythmical motion back and forth. Frankly, Draco cried out in a pleasurable sob, not the least bit ashamed or embarrassed as he felt undeniably amazing. Amazing must be an understatement as with each thrust he felt his body spasm and the feel of the strong spark erupting inside him. 

"H-Harry, oh fuck- feels so good," he moaned, his lips caressing the edge of Harry's ear and he automatically wrapped his own slim, long legs around Harry's waist as he took him even deeper. Kisses were being planted along his neck and behind his ear, finally his lips were captured in a passionate kiss, the thrusting becoming harder each second.

Draco finally had to pull away from the kiss, catching his breath for air but always getting caught off by moans, cries, and whines falling from his lips like a waterfall. He gasped abruptly, his grip around Harry tightened and his mouth fell in disbelief. "Hit... hit that spot again." He whispered.

Harry didn't hesitate as he repeatedly began to thrust in that certain spot that made Draco feel the best. Now, more cries and louder moans of the blond echoed throughout the room, the feeling of nails running down Harry's back in ecstasy.

"Harry! O-Oh, so good– please, I'm so close," Draco sobbed out, his head leaning back in intense pleasure, a loud moan emitting from his throat as he rocked his hips into Harry's rough thrusts.

Draco simply felt like he was on clouds, it all felt amazing, it was almost too much for him to handle. He never wanted to let go of Harry and he never wanted this feeling to come to an end, unfortunately he knew it did. But hopefully, there would be more moments like this between them, a lot more moments like this. He tangled his slim fingers in the slightly damp raven colored hair, smiling happily as he was thrusted into.

Draco heard words being whispered into his ear, and it was terribly beautiful. Things like 'gorgeous' and 'you feel amazing' were being said and the blond felt butterflies in his stomach and his heart flutter.

To his dismay, he blurted the words, "I love you." And instantly regretted saying them as he was too caught up in the moment, but a large smile spread on his lips when he heard those three words being said right back to him.

"Harry!" He moaned out, his back arching and his eyes closing before he came on his chest and let his orgasm overtake him, his vision blurred and all he saw was white.

Harry was still thrusting inside him, but he heard moans from the other as only a minute after more sloppy thrusts that he felt Harry release inside of him and fill him up. Draco let out choked sobs of pleasure, his hand falling to his stomach before the movements came to a stop slowly and only pants could he heard by the both of them.

Minutes later after catching their breaths and coming down from an such an exhilarating high, he felt Harry's length slowly exit out of him, whispering slightly from the sudden feeling of emptiness. But he couldn't have felt any happier.

He kept his arms around Harry's neck, Draco's face nuzzling in the crook once they both calmed down. A blush painting his cheeks and arms around his waist, the exhaustion hitting him like a train as fingers raking through his soft blond hair was nearly enough to put him to sleep.

No words needed to be said as each of them knew what the other felt and were thinking at the moment. Draco just curled into Harry comfortably before letting his eyes droop into a close, he felt a small kiss being pressed to his forehead before he fell into a peaceful sleep.

-

A/N: sorry for mistakes, lol I wrote smoot