6. Daydreams

Draco's POV

Draco sat calmly on his bed, staring at the blank wall. His knees to his chest, he concentrated at the dullness. Wanting to have another vision about him and Harry together. Which in his mind is completely barbaric, but he desperately wanted it to happen. He sighed, trying to have thoughts about Harry that will make some kind vision pop up.

Ugh! Stupid Potter... With your masculine hands and your beautiful lips...

Draco shook his head and growled in frustration. Why did he want this so much? Out of everyone in the world that could speak Parseltongue it just had to be Harry Potter. Draco fumbled with own fingertips, looking down at his pale hands. He couldn't just want a vision to happen. He couldn't.

Stupid curse, stupid goddam curse, it's all because of this-

Draco shook his head again. He wanted to deny terribly bad. But, something in him wouldn't allow it. He removed his knees to his chest and placed his legs down that his feet were touching the ground. Now looking at his feet, he licked his dry lips. He stood up abruptly right when Harry walked in.

"Draco."

Draco gracefully turned around seeing Harry stand there with smug look plastered on his face. "Harry."

Harry leaned against the wall, crossing his arms and moving his weight to one side of his body. "Going to dinner?"

Draco shook his head. "No," he mumbled.

Harry huffed. "Then I'm staying with you." He rose up from the wall with his arms still crossed.

Draco furrowed his brows together, but the tingle in his stomach never settled. "Why?"

"Because I've seen you by yourself a lot. Don't you get... Lonely?"

Draco scoffed and looked to the wall. "Of course I don't," he lied. Draco wrapped his arms around his waist and shrugged his shoulders. "Besides, I have everything I want."

Draco heard Harry shuffle towards him and he couldn't bring himself to look. He couldn't move backwards, his feet were locked in place to the ground.

"What about what you need?"

I need you.

"No one deserves to be alone."

I need you to be with me.

"Draco?"

Draco finally looked up, seeing a very serious looking Harry. He let his arms fall down besides him. "Y-You're right." Draco was too caught up in his thoughts, they were whirling around in his mind viscously that the feeling of Harry's presence started to disappear. Draco stumbled backwards and he felt his throat go dry. The actual Harry faded away and another appeared, but they were face to face to each other.

"Draco." Harry purred, stroking Draco's flushed cheeks. The air around Draco became full of love and lust, his breathing became irregular. The feeling of a strong hand gripping his jaw and making him lean forwards to Harry's lips. He could feel the hot breathing down against his neck, making him shiver.

"H-Harry," Draco stuttered, waiting. "Pl-please."

"What do you want?" Harry asked leaving short kisses along the side of Draco's face.

"Kiss me."

"I am."

Draco shook his head slowly, "On the lips."  He took a sharp intake of breath when a pair of lips collied with his own. His heart never slowed. Draco wrapped his arms around Harry's back, desperately grasping Harry's shirt in between his hands.

Another feeling of hands on his waist, heaving him up against the wall forcefully. He groaned at the feeling of Harry's warm tongue inside his own mouth, exploring around. Draco released one of his hands on Harry's shirt and tangled it into his raven hair.

Draco pulled away from the kiss, catching his breath with his eyes still closed. Instantly his neck was being covered in slight nibbles and sucks of Harry's lips. He muffled a moan. He titled his head back to give more room for Harry.

"Mm- Harry..." Draco purred.

"Draco?" Harry called out.

Draco shook out of his daze and his vision became more precise. "How long was out?"

Harry sighed. "About 7 minutes. What were you thinking about anyways?"

Draco straightened his posture and cleared his throat for it still being very dry. "Nothing. None of your business, okay?"

Harry out his hands up in a defense way. "I was just asking. No need to get an attitude," he chuckled.

Draco only scoffed and rolled his eyes. "I'll get an attitude if I want too." 

Harry gave a slight half smile and ran his hands through his messy hair. "You're such a Drama Queen."

Draco's mouth flew open and he crossed his arms against chest. "Am not." Draco rolled his eyes, "Maybe I am, so what?"

Harry only chuckled at Draco and sat down on the edge of his maroon colored bed. "Cute."

Draco's eyes widen and his cheeks got a faint shade of pink. "C-cute? Are you even hearing yourself Potter?"

Harry nodded. "Of course. I can call anyone cute. And you are quite cute."

Draco shook his head, climbing into his own bed. "Goodnight Potter."

Harry grinned. "Goodnight Draco."

Wait, did he just say Draco?

That night, Draco fell asleep confused and happy.