16. My Understandings

Draco's POV

Only two days have passed since Draco has been cured. He didn't want to speak with Harry, but there was that little, or actually loud voice in his head that's been yelling at him to go speak to the Gryffindor. In the span of those two days, Draco rarely came out of his dorm. He was ashamed that he didn't really have the guts to go out and see Harry again. He needed to think things over before anything happened between Harry and himself.

Draco wondered if Harry was worried about him, but he doubted it. He was probably forgotten about, which unfortunately, he was used to. He didn't want to forget all those days he spent with Harry, he didn't want to forget the kiss like nothing happened. He wanted more, more of the days, more of the kisses, and more of Harry. His stomach aced for the attention, for the love.

Overall, he just wanted to be happy again. After years of pain and torture, he finally felt happy. Surprisingly with the person he hated, or so he thought. He couldn't just let it end, not like this at least.

He pushed the covers off of himself, slipping out of the comfortableness of his bed. He yanked on one of his sweaters, pulling the sleeves over his fist. With a lonely sigh, he trudged out of his dorm room with his head hung low. He was nervous and his heart was pounding in anxiousness.

He headed out into the corridors, wondering how he was going to find Harry in the first place. He looked around silently, biting his lip as he pushed passed other students that were irrelevant to him at the moment.

It was only when someone tapped his shoulder that he stopped in his tracks abruptly, turning around and sighed out in relief when he saw the bright green eyes looking at him. "Harry." He spoke softly. "I've been looking for you."

"Where have you been?" Harry asked, voice laced in worry as he ignored Draco's statement.

"Um, I was just in my dorm," he answered, rather surprised that Harry was worried about him. Now he felt kind of guilty about disappearing for two days without telling him anything, but the weren't a thing. He didn't need too. Draco frowned at the thought. "Sorry, if I, uh, worried you."

Harry only sighed out, his fingers taking through his messy raven hair then a small smile raising against the slightly chapped lips, "It's fine. I'm just glad you are okay."

Draco felt his cheeks heat lightly, it felt nice to feel wanted, worried about. He tapped the tip of his foot on the pavement beneath him, standing there a little awkwardly. "Can we talk about something?"

"Sure, what do you want to talk about?"

A larger blush crept on the pale cheeks, looking into the green eyes with his silver ones. "Us."

Harry quirked up an eyebrow, "What about us?"

"Well, the past two days I've been thinking and came to the conclusion that I've liked our time together and was wondering if you- you would want to be-"

Draco was cut off by Harry chuckling, and he looked at him confused on what he found so funny.

"So, my understandings is that you want us to be an item? Or in simpler terms my girlfriend?"

Draco gasped, hitting Harry on the shoulder playfully as he rolled his eyes dramatically, "Hey!"

"Fine, my boyfriend?"

Either way, Draco still managed to blush, his lips twitched up into a grin. He automatically took a few steps closer to Harry, swinging his arms lightly back and forth. "Well, alright you bloody twat," he scoffed, then he cleared his throat looking forwards at the other boy in front him whilst he bit his lip. "Could- could you kiss me?" He asked rather timidly. He wasn't really used to this entire relationship thing.

Draco was only yanked out of his thoughts when he felt another pair of lips were attached to his. His heart was pounding once again and he knew his cheeks were blaring red. He gasped inside a little when he felt arms wrapped around his waist, so instinctively he slid his arms around Harry's neck.

He was practically lost in Harry's lip, his entire body felt like he was on clouds and he didn't even bother to lead the kiss. Draco ended up tangling his elegant hands in Harry's messy hair, pulling away slowly apart, wanting to savor every taste and feel of Harry's lips.

He swallowed, quickly moving his arms back to his side, but the hands on his waist stayed. "Harry, I really am sorry. I never really kissed anyone before-"

"Hey, hey. You were excellent, the best kiss I've ever received," Harry reassured him. "I've been wanting to kiss you for a while now, I've just been in denial myself."

Draco sighed out, feeling way more comfortable now that he wasn't the only one feeling that way. He smiled faintly, a strange feeling erupting in his stomach and he felt content with it. "I've been wanting you a few years now," he admitted shamelessly only because he finally wasn't thinking about what he was going to say next. His insecurities seemed to disappear.

Draco bit his lip nervously, stepping out of Harry's arms and he pushed his hands in his pockets, his eyes falling on Harry mindlessly "Would you ever have sex with me? Or make love to me?" He said, quietly just in case some other people were near them.

Harry looked caught off guard by the question since it was really sudden and Draco started to regret that he asked it in the first place, but then he saw the faint grin on Harry's lips.

"Yes, I would. Have you ever had sex before?"

Draco shook his head, not that afraid to admit that he was a virgin, "I haven't had sex with a woman or man. My father always told me to have sex with someone after marriage, but with you, there's no way I'm waiting."

Harry let out a low chuckle that emitted from his throat, filling the space between them with a few steps forward. "Well then, I would be more than glad to be more your first."

"Would I be your first?" Draco questioned in genuine curiosity, he assumed that Harry had already had sex with Ginny before.

"With a man, yes."

He was right, and he was a little jealous that he wasn't Harry's first in general. But he pushed that aside, knowing he shouldn't get petty over something so ridiculous. "I want you so bad," Draco finally spoke up, desperation dropping from his words. "I've been so patient."

Harry smirked slightly and he stared at the more lean figure, eyeing him up and down and he knew that he couldn't wait any longer himself. "Tonight."

"Now?"

Harry chuckled, "Later tonight."

-

AN: only a few more chapters and this story is coming to an end :( but there's smut in the next chapter! I know you guys want them to do the frickle frackle already.