14 | Coachella

"You and I made a whole lot of history."

-History by one direction

Don't forget to please comment throughout the chapter and leave a vote :)

•••

"Tickets to Coachella.. how can I thank you?" I smiled wide and hugged Matthew tightly thanking him over and over again.

"No need to thank me, it's a present from me. To thank you for how you've been my best friend for years. Even though, I can get a little rude. Your the only person who understands me. And I love you so much for that." He pulled away to see my face, he looked down at my lips then poked my nose.

"Are you guys boyfriend and girlfriend now?" Little Leyla appeared at the door frame holding her stuffed animal.

"Boyfriend and girlfriend?" Matt chuckled.

"Yea! You like Janna and Janna likes y-"

"Leyla, uh I think you should get to bed now, okay? So when you wake up in the morning your parents will be home."I said panicking. Leyla pouted but obeyed me anyway then started walking up the stairs. It got real quiet when Leyla left Matthew and me alone in the kitchen.

"I think I should go now." I grabbed my purse, heading towards the front door.

"Uh y-yeah. I'll text you tomorrow." He kissed my cheek softly then pulled away slowly like he's going to kiss me again, but he didn't. He told me goodbye then headed up to his room. I left his house with a big smile on my face like an idiot.

I walked into my house with my spare key, I turned on the light crossing my fingers hoping nothing will pop up and scare me. I sighed, uncrossing my fingers and turned on the tv then went to go cook something to eat.

"With you.. With you... With you.." I sang as fry myself some grilled cheese. I flipped the bread and stood there and just thought for a moment.

Will Matthew ever like me? I thought to myself.

 I mean, would it be awkward between us if one of us have feelings for each other? But, I really like him. What should I do? He's my best friend, only best friend. I can't have feelings for him and fall for him. How should I stop liking him? I seriously need advice.

And I seriously need to get a girl friend!;

Sunday, May 29, 2016-

"Jannalyn.. rise and shine, honey." I heard my mother say whispering in my ear as she rubbed my shoulder soothingly. I heard her walk over to my window and opening the blind shields making my room not so dark anymore. I groaned taking the blanket, covering my eyes with it trying to go back to sleep. My mom suddenly opened the window letting the cold air in.

"Mom what are you-" I looked up at her and squinted my eyes, my eyes widened as a paper airplane flew inside my room towards me hitting me on my forehead.  "What the fu-"

"Language." My mom said pointing a finger at me, she kissed my temple then left my room.

"Matt! What the hell was that for?" I yelled at Matthew who was looking out his window laughing his ass off at me.