24. 'She's always going to be mine.'

My step dad is so fucking annoying 🙄 you guys probably think i have no respect for him but I do it's just he doesn't give me privacy. He goes through my phone and shit like damn.

Comment or vote through the chapter so I know what you guys think! :)

12 noon

"Jannalyn! Why don't you come and take a walk with me." Andrea fake smiles at Rachel and Claire. I was confuse for a little bit but I get what she means.

"Ooh! Can we co-"

"No!!" Andrea yelled at them then fakes smiles again then yank my arm as we walk away from them. "So tell me about this Rachel bitch. I know Claire."

"Well Rachel is the bitch who bullied me since 3rd grade." I sigh.

"Does Matt know about this?" She asks.

"Yeah." I nod.

"If that slut hurts you ever again, dial my number and I'll fight that bitch." She says sounding angry.

"I will." I laugh, then we just continued walking and talking.

"So you and Matt, huh?" She smirks crossing her arms acting all innocent.

"Nothing's going on, Andrea." I roll my eyes pushing her playfully.

"You're lying! Why did he give you that hickey then? Hm?" She raises her left eyebrow at me, she starts wiggling her eyebrows making me slightly blush.

"Because..." She stares at me with an evil smirk. "Okay fine! Ever since we kissed that night at Coachella, we've been kissing a lot lately." I shrug my shoulder looking down at the ground.

"Just making out? Nothing else?"

"No." We laugh. "How about you? Anything you want to tell me about you and Luke?" She starts blushing.

"Well we're going out now and I'm not kidding but we seriously can't go a day without having sex." I gasp then start laughing out loud.

"Did you ha-"

"Yep, right before we left my house." She nods.

"Well I'm happy for you that you are happy. You guys really make a cute couple." I wink at her.

"Not as cute as you and Matt." She winks back.

"So what should we do first?" Rachel says asking us.

"We? You both are doing your own thing." Matt shook his head at them.

"But we wa-" She was about to walk pass the line until all of us stopped her.

"Hey! Hey!" Luke yells making her stop.

"This line is called.. the line? Anyways, this is our side so you can't pass the line and that's your guys side." Andrea says looking ready to bitch slap her.

"Ugh, whatever." She rolls her eyes turning around walking back to her tent, swaying her hips. Almost all the guys were looking.