90| "You two need to get married, I swear."

Authors note: Here's a screenshot of my baby when we stayed up last night until 2 am Skyping each other ;)

Man, I wish

!!please nominate this book for the fan fiction awards! It would really help me out & it would really mean a lot to me!! You can go to thefanfictionawards and head on over to the fan fiction awards book nominate BEST FRIEND + MATTHEW ESPINOSA. pretty PLEASE, It'll mean so much. It ends on the 25th on this month!! thank you so much to those who did nominate it. it made me really happy. so happy that I decided to update again :) so please nominate this book!!

•••

Friday, November 18, 2016-

"Hello?" I answered the call, stuffing all of my belongings into my backpack as I walked out of the classroom with everyone else.

"Hi." I smiled when I heard his voice. I could imagine him smiling with his dimple popping out which makes him even cuter. "How's my princess doing?" My heart fluttered at his pet name for me.

"I'm really tired but really happy I get a week off from this shit." I grinned happily. I walked out of the building, my eyes scanned the parking lot looking for Ryan's car.

"If it makes you feel any better, we can take a nap the whole day." He offered. When I spotted his car, I started walking towards it.

"I wish but I can't, I have to work today." I pouted, I saw him through the window pouting like a child too. When he noticed me walking towards his car, his small little pout turned into a huge happy grin. When I opened his car door, I ended the call since there was no need to talk to him on the phone. "I also have to go to my apartment and get some more clothes." I clicked on my seatbelt and leaned back against my seat sighing loudly to myself.

"Getting more clothes?" He asked questioningly, raising his eyebrow. "You're staying with me this whole week?" He blushed.

"Unless you're getting tired of me already." I teased. I rest my elbow on top of the armrest of the chair and rest my chin on the palm of my hand as I titled my head to side and admire him.

"Of course not. I don't think I'll be able to get tired of my princess." He pulled the car out of the parking lot and began driving to his place.

"You're too cute." I leaned over and kissed his pink flushed cheek.

"Would you like me to drive you there?" He asked.

"No, it's okay, baby," I said, his smile grew bigger when I called him baby.

"What if I say that I want to take you and you have no say?" I chuckled.

"I would ask you if you really sure." I shrugged my shoulders. "I mean you already took me to my classes and even picked me up."

"So? I just want to spoil my princess like what she deserves." He winked.

"Are you really sure?" I asked him again.

"Yes, baby I'm sure. It's no problem, really. I got nothing else to do anyway." I leaned over and was going to kiss his cheek but he turned his head on purpose making me kiss his lips instead. Not that I was complaining.