89 | "Let me love you."

UNDER THE LIGHTS TONIGHT, YOU TURN AROUND & YOU STOLE MY HEART

I just hit 300k so what's not better than to thank you guys with a double update? Right, right? :) I'm being nice. REMEMBER, the more votes & comments I get, the quicker I update :) Thank you so much for 300k!

fake^

11 more chapters to go!

Also, please take the time to read the author's note at the end of this chapter. Thank you once again!

•••

"Thank you again for letting me stay at your place tonight." I spoke, walking out of his bathroom dressed in my pajamas and a shirt I 'borrowed' from Ryan. I made my way towards his king sized bed after slowly shutting the door after me.

"Like I said, you're always welcome here. What are friends for am I right?" He opened his arms for me to cuddle into. I wrapped my arms around his waist with my leg wrapped around his legs and my head resting on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

"Yeah." I mumbled. I nuzzled my head on his neck before closing my eyes and drifted off to sleep. My eyes opened right when I felt his chest move up and down when he chuckled. "What?" I whispered.

"Nothing," I didn't even realize his arms were wrapped around my waist until his grip tightened as if I was going to leave him. "It's just that it's only 2pm and we're already going to bed." I glanced at the window.

"Oh, I didn't even notice." I chuckled with him. "Oh, well." I snuggled into him more, closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep listening to his heartbeat and feeling him play with my hair.

Later that evening, we both woke up around 6 pm. We knew we couldn't go back to sleep so we ordered takeout and cuddled on the sofa while watching reruns of Teen Wolf again.

•••

Saturday, November 5, 2017-

"You little shit." He stood there eyes closed, sighing out loud not believing what I did to him. He opened his eyes staring at me. I continued to giggle at his appearance. My giggles were causing the corners of his lips to rise up into a smile. "You think you can get away with it?" He started walking towards me while I started backing up.

He grabbed the bag of pancake mix, dug his hand inside then took it out with a handful of pancake mix. I continued backup my up until my lower back hit the counter. He smirked to himself slowly approaching me with a handful of pancake mix on his right hand and the other holding the bag of pancake mix.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I was afraid but I was also happy. I covered my face with my hands covered in pancake mix.

"Are you? Are you really?" I felt his appearance in front of me really close to me.

"Nope." I whispered to myself. He didn't hear me but he knew I wasn't really sorry so that's when he took the time to cover my hair in pancake mix.

"Aw, you look gorgeous." He commented. I uncovered my face, he was inches away from me. Both of his hands were on the top of my head, covering my hair in pancake mix. "I feel like there's something missing." He dropped his hands from my hair, tilted his head to the side. I closed my eyes more a minute. For just one fucking minute. When I opened my eyes, I found him cracking an egg of top of my head.