83. "I'm dropping out of college to become a stripper."

I finished Stranger Things 2 & I want more. Also, we got 17 more chapters left :)

don't forget to leave a damn comment so I know what your think! :)

•••

Wednesday, October 5, 2016-

"This is so difficult!" I groaned out loud. I tilt my head back staring at the ceiling and thinking about whether I should just runaway or just kill myself? "This is a piece of shit." I punched my textbook. "This makes me wanna jump off a damn cliff, you know? Like... ugh!!"

"Shortie..." Matthew came out of the bathroom with just a white towel wrapped around his hip to cover his lower region, his hair was damp and a tooth brush in his mouth. "You're stressing yourself out, love." I pouted and groaned again.

"This rest is important, Matthew! If I don't past this test, I won't be able to accomplish my dream! This is a big deal." I'm going to pass out. I think I'm going to pass out. Oh dear.

"Babe, it's just a math test!" I crossed my arms, furrowed my eyes brows and gave him a look.

"Just a math test? A math test that could ruin my life if I don't pass! So no, it's not just a math test."

"You know what? You need to stop studying for now and just relax, okay?" He takes the tooth brush out of his mouth and approached me. He closes all of my textbooks and threw them on the floor. "Lay down." I raised my eyebrow at him.

"What?"

"You heard me." I was shocked by his comeback but I listened to him anyways. He left me in the bedroom for a while to rinse his mouth and changed, but then he came back seconds later still had a towel around his hip. "I need you to relax, baby."

"I am relaxing." I lied. I wasn't, I didn't know how to "relax" when I should be studying and not wasting my time doing this!

Then he leaned down and smashed his lips on mine. I moaned against his lips. His fingers trailed down my leg and held the back of my knee to wrap around him. I wrapped my arm around his neck to pull him down but then I finally caught on what he was planning.

"Mmm." I shook my head. "No. Nope. Nope." I shoved him away. "I see what your doing but no, Matthew." He whined but pulled away from me. "I need to study, Matthew." I gave him a serious look and crawled out of bed to reach for my textbooks.

"Fine. Fine, okay." He throws his hands in the air. "I need to go get ready for class anyways." I nodded in response. I sat on the bed again with all of my textbooks on my lap. I opened it and began reading again. I continued reading but I couldn't quite focus since I felt someone's eyes on me. I looked up to see Matthew staring at me.

"What?" He blinked rapidly.

"Nothing, nothing." I playfully rolled my eyes. I laid on my back on the bed then read. Seconds later, Matthew was trailing his fingers up my leg. I looked over at him but he was avoiding my gaze and continued what he was doing. I just sighed and shrugged it off then went back to studying.

Suddenly, I felt him kissing my inner thighs. I immediately closed my legs causing me to squeeze his head. He mumbled an ow, then I opened them and look at him weird.