30. overprotective & jealous

So I reunited with my cousins the other day & it's been like 30 years since we last reunited 😂 I'm happy to have cousins that are around my age :)

Comment and vote please!!
So I know what you lovely people think !

"Oh hey, Matt." I nervously fake a smile sending him a small wave. He looks at me with anger filled in his eyes. I sigh then turn back to Sammy. "I think you should go now. I'm not kicking you out its ju-"

"She's kicking you out, now leave!" Matt interrupted me. Sammy looked at me in the eyes, I nod.

"Okay, I'll text you later." He hugs me then kisses me on the cheek infront of Matt. Wait, why am I so worried? I'm not dating him. You're still stupid Jannalyn. So I smiled big and go for a kiss on the cheek, but he quickly turned his head making me kiss his lips. I quickly pulled away look at him with wide eyes.

"Uh, b-by-"

"Bye," He quickly said then run out the door. I sigh to myself closing my eyes then turn around, once I open my eyes I was push against a wall by Matt who's starring at me.

"Last time I checked, Sammy isn't 'Andrea'." He angrily says, quoting Andrea's name with his fingers. "What? So your lying to me now?" Why is he acting like this?

"Lying to you? I never lied to you, Matt. I really was out with Andrea!" I told him. I walk away from the wall but he push me against it again but hard. He noticed that he hurt me but he doesn't do anything about it.

"Then explain why you were with that asshole!" He argued.

"I went out with Andrea to get some coffee when she left I saw Sammy and we decided to hang out and go watch a movie." I said.

"How do I know you're not lying?" He asks me, starring at me with those dark eyes. Quite sexy if you ask me.

"Matt, I'm not lying. I swear to god!" I yell pushing his arms off of me. "Why are you acting like this?" I ask him.

"Acting like what?" I walk away to sit on the couch as he follows me.

"Why are you acting so weird? So overprotective and jealous?" He sits on the coffee table and looks at me with those sexy dark eyes. Seriously Matthew Lee, stop looking at me like unless you want me to attack your face with kisses.

"Overprotective and jealous?" He asks me, I nod. Then he looks away from my eyes for a second then looks back into my eyes. "I-I don't know honestly." He shook his head.

"You act like we're together or something." I blurted.

"Cause it seems like we are." He answers. Wait um what?

"Um, well imma go up to my room and changed then I'll come down." Before he can say anything I run up the stairs to my room slamming the door shut and realized what he just said. Yup, there is no way I'm going to stop myself from loving him. Before changing, I dialed Andrea's number.

"Butthole, it's 2 am! Why the fuck are you calling me?" Andrea answers groaning out loud.

"Matthew. It's Matthew." I whisper. "It's a Matthew problem."