42. Just a picture

Are any of you a fan of Alex Aiono?

Enjoy! Don't forget to comment, vote or share!

"Hey there, lonely pants." I playfully punched Ryan in the arm.

"Hey." He chuckled, his eyes trailed up and down at my body. There was nowhere for me to sit so i stood still. He scooches to the side and pat the small space beside him.

"So you liking the party so far?" I sat down next to him.

"Yeah, i am." He looks down with a smile, i noticed a small dimple on his left cheek.

"You have a really pretty smile." I slurred poking his dimple. He licks his lips before saying 'Thank you.'

"You have a really pretty face." He complimented me, his eyes were on me. I felt myself blushed a little.

"You're so sweet and.. nice." I couldn't help but lay my head on his shoulder and close my eyes. I can pass out any second but i chose not too. "I don't know why you're still single.." I sigh. It's my drunk self talking.

"Yeah well, nobody likes me." He sips his drink.

"That's sad.." I slurred.

We just sat there talking about the party, college, and other stuff that i forgot. We got to know each other better, it was a pretty chill time. I couldn't spot Matthew anywhere. It made me a mad on why he acted like that earlier. What's the point on having a party if i can't have fun? Right? I shouldn't be thinking about this right now. It's his birthday, we cannot waste our time and argue. I need to go look for him and apologize. He better apologize too.

"I better go look for Matt.." I tried to stand up but i'm so drunk that i forgot to stand in my own two feet. I heard Ryan chuckled but helped me up.

"Yeah, you should. Do you need help looking for him?" He asked, i shook my head.

"No, i'm good." I smiled, i blinked so many times trying to get rid of the blurry vision. I walked away from Ryan and looked around for Matt. Then i saw him standing next to the Dj holding a microphone.

"Hey guys! I uh- I just wanted to say.. thank you all so much for coming and celebrating my birthday with me. I mostly wanted to thank all of my friends who decided to throw this wonderful party. Especially my beautiful girlfriend, who came up with this idea in the first place. What can i say? I'm 19 now, still feels like i'm 16." People laughed. "So thank you once again. See you soon!" Then people held up a cup of alcohol in the air.

"Cheers!" Matt held up his own cup and counted down from 5 then chugged it all down his throat. After,  people greeted him a 'happy birthday' once again before heading back home.

"That was a success." Andrea stood by me, she wrap her arm around my shoulders laying her head on my shoulder.

"2 parties in a row. Never felt so happy in my life." Keegan sits his ass on the ground then laid down.

"2 parties in a row?" Andrea confusedly asked him, raising her brow.

"Yeah, the 4th of July party and this! Now all I want to do is sleep." Keegan slowly closes his eyes, drifting off to sleep.