CHAPTER TWELVE: PART ONE

[] Hello everyone! You may notice that this chapter is spilt up, and I have a perfect explanation for it. This chapter has a fair amount of smut (sex) in it. As I said before this book was gonna have mature themes in it. But, I've made it so the chapters are split up. So, those who don't wanna read the smut part can skip it, and that is fine! :) I've written it so that nothing really important in the plot happens in the naughty chapters. I find that quite fair to those who don't wanna read the mature stuff. But, those who do—please enjoy. Chapter Twelve: Part Two is the mature content one. It will have a '*' next to it. Chapters' that have that star icon next to it, is the mature contented ones. []

[] Anyways in part one, Kai tells Eliza his childhood story. Enjoy!
And, yes the photo for the chapter is Kai. You're welcome ;) []

KAI

"Enough about me now, Kairo." Eliza spoke softly.
I felt her hands glide up my chest, and settle on my shoulders.
I kept my gaze steady on her, "Tell me about you now. P-Please.." She said, looking at me in the eyes.
I set my hands on her wrists, and took them off my shoulders.
"Hush, now. I'll tell you."

I kept my hand on her wrists, and began to tell my story.
"I was born in 1793 in the fires of Hell. My mother and father were mere normal demons who didn't care about their offspring. And, I'll tell you one thing— we demons don't have much hospitality. So, I was abandoned, thus with that Lucifer sent me out of Hell. I was put into an orphanage in America. At the age of four I was adopted into a rich family. Darrel and Jocelyn Drakes, were their names. I hated them, they taught me all these manners and stuff, and just normal things like that. They were so strict. I had to wear little suits too, they even had paintings made of me. It was how we took pictures in the olden days." I said, it seriously did take me so much restraint not to look at Eliza's breasts. But, I kept my eyes on her the entire time.
"I need to see those paintings." She said.
"Maybe, one day. I will show you." I said, and continued the story.
"I killed animals....all the time. The children at school were afraid of me. But, most of the adults thought they were just crazy, when they told them about what I was doing. So, I grew up alone. At the age of ten my adoptive parents had noticed those strange things about me. Like, how I would talk and act. They believed I was being taken over by an evil spirit. Being the olden days that was a logical reason. Then, one day I over heard them talking about getting me an exorcism. I got mad. When they confronted me that day about it, I slaughtered them both. Because, even though I was young— I knew what I was, and that an exorcism would kill me."

Eliza kept looking into my eyes, she didn't look scared at all. Just, understanding.
I smiled, and continued, "Scared of what I had done I ran away. I lived in the woods, as I continued to grow up. I killed innocents for fun, and learned how to control my body and my powers. At the age of 26, I noticed my body had stopped aging. With that realization, I didn't want to live like that forever, with everyone fearing me. I did like the fear I could inflict on others, but I didn't wanna go on like that forever. So...I tried to kill himself. But, every attempt I failed. Every wound healed. It was just pain, and the sheerness of oblivion."
Eliza frowned, "You don't feel like that now, do you?"
I smiled, and let go of her wrists, and set one of my hand on her leg, rubbing it softy. "No I don't. Let me finish." I said softly.
She nodded, "A-Alright."

"I was alone all the time. During that period, I discovered that place in my mind, I figured out how to escape the world. I built this house with my bare hands." I said, pausing.
"One time at the age of 70, I slaughtered a village. I wanted my self to get caught. So, I was purposely caught, and thrown into prison. I was given no food and water. The hope was that I would die. A year passed, and of course nothing happened. It scared the villagers, so they tried to execute me. They hung me, and tried to burn me alive. I laughed like it was the funniest thing in the world, and I suppose at that time it was. I teleported away, escaping the flames. Years went by then I met Rosy, in 1960. I was 167. You know the rest of that story." I said.
I think Eliza heard my voice straining a bit.
"You don't need to talk about it." She said.
"I am fine!" I said, my voice more bitter than intended.
"After Rosy's death and Raven's, I went pretty much insane. Every single night at the same time 11:11 (23:11) I would go to their grave. I would sit there, and tell stories to my daughter and Rosy, until I felt they were happy. Then, I left. I did that every day from 1965 to 2016.
The night I went out with you to The River Café was the first night I stopped going to the grave. I suppose that's pretty much my whole story. There, now you know everything."

"I think you think of yourself as a monster, but I don't think you are. I think you are kind and sweet, despite your urge to kill, and to get blood on your hands. Well— you're kind and sweet to me."
"But, to no one else. No one else, but you." I said, setting my hands on her cheeks.
I felt her cheeks heat up bit, she gets so flustered.
"You'll be the only person I'll open up to." I said