CHAPTER TWELVE: PART TWO*

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT! This chapter contains sexual content. Read at your discretion, or not at all. Otherwise, enjoy.

ELIZA

He isn't a monster. He can't be. From the way he treats me, he can't be.

I feel his hands cup my face.
"I can't take it anymore, Eliza."
"C-Can't take what..?" I ask.
"I want you...."
"I don't know what you mean?" I said sheepishly.
I had an idea of what he meant, but I didn't say anything.
He didn't answer me, and pulled my face to him. He started kissing me softly, then more deeply.
His hands dropped from my cheeks, to my shoulders. He pulled my body against his, I collapsed against him, my breasts mashed against his chest. A small gasp escaped my mouth.
I felt his lips turn upwards into a smirk, he kissed me more passionately.
My body laid on his, his arms wrapped around me. I felt his hands on my lower back.
I didn't know how to process this, my mind went blank a bit, but I kissed him back. I felt a little self conscious of myself.

I felt his hands squeeze my ass, I couldn't help but part my lips and moan softly. I felt myself grow wet with arousal. There was this need inside me that I wanted to be fulfilled. I sat up, my body straddling his. I forgot my nervousness, and began to unbutton each button on his flannel.
"I see you caught on." He said, his voice low, and hazy.
I bit my lip, his voice sounded so delicious like that. It was low and sexy, it caressed me all over.
I nodded, "Uh huh." I said softly, parting his unbuttoned shirt.
I caressed my hands up his torso. From his deliciously sculpted abs, to his pectorals. I felt his hands squeeze my ass again, I let out another moan.
I took off his shirt, and tossed it to the floor. I leaned in, and began to kiss him. After a few moments, he flipped me onto my back. I gasped.
My head laid in the pillows. I felt his hands on my breasts, he squeezed them softly. I bit my lip even harder. His hands caress down my body, stopping at the waistband of my shorts, he dips his fingers into my shorts and panties, and pulls them both down slowly. He tosses them to the floor, and leans his body down on my. The feeling of his skin against mine felt amazing. I look up at him, his dark eyes were hazy with desire. He leans his head in, and I feel his lips on my neck. A breathy sigh escapes me, as he began to kiss up my neck. I lean my head back exposing more of my neck to him. He grabs my wrists and pins them above my head, he held them there with one of his arms.
I felt his tongue trail down my neck, I let out soft hum. He then trailed it up to my ear lobe, and began to suck on it. I let out a moan louder than the ones I already made so far.
"Oh..?" He said, pausing, "do you like that? Have I found one of your sweet spots?"
Before I could respond he kept doing it.
I moaned, "Y-Yes Kai."
He groaned, "I love the way you say my name."
He kissed down my neck, and sucked on it. I knew he would leave a hickey. He dragged his lips down my body, and stopped at my breasts. He sucked on one of my nipples, his other hand fondling with my other breast. My body felt hot with desire, I wanted him inside me so badly.
He switched breasts, and started suckling my other nipple, his hand on my other breast. I feel so pleasured, I moan again. I feel him trail his lips down my torso, stopping at my navel. My body trembled, I knew what he was gonna do. I feel his stubble graze against my thigh. He parted my legs with both his hands. He leaned in, and licked my clit, and began to suck on it. I moaned, and gripped the bed sheets.
He groaned, "You're so wet, Eliza..." He said, his voice still low.
His tongue dragged down to my pussy. I bit my lip, and threw my head back with pleasure.
He took his two fingers, and pushed them inside me, and sucked on my clit. He thrusted his fingers inside me. I gasped, and felt my breath speed up.
After a minute or so he pulled his fingers out, and sucked on them.
"I could live on that taste." He said.
My breath caught, his actions and words are so arousing and dirty. I loved it.

He got off me, and off the bed. He unbuckled his belt, and took off his jeans, and boxers. I watched him the entire time. When he took his boxers off, I saw that his cock was hard. My eyes widened at his length.
"You're h-huge..." I said, "you must be pretty confident."
He chuckled, "Very confident," he said, "are you on the pill Eliza?"
"Y-Yes." I said.
He nodded.
"H-How big are you?" I asked.
He looked at me as he got onto the bed, "Twelve inches."
My eyes widened, "do all demons—..?"
He cut me off by kissing me, his body on top of mine. I felt his erect cock against my thigh.
"I don't know, no more questions." He said, breaking the kiss.
"I have one more..." I protested.
He looked at me, "Shoot." He said.
"Will it hurt...?"
"I'll go easy. You tell me to speed up or slow down. Alright?"
I nodded, "Okay, okay."

He said nothing else, and I felt the crown of his member rub against my clit. I moaned, and felt his cock position in front of my entrance.
I closed my eyes, and he leaned in, pressing his lips to my neck. He pushed inside me very slowly.
We both groaned with pleasure.
"You're so tight..." He groaned, and began to thrust slowly, and kiss my neck.
I bit my lip, whimpering in pleasure. It hurt a bit, because he was so big, but he went slow. As I felt more comfortable, I felt my body relax more.
"E-Eliza?" He said.
"Faster Kai..." I said, "I like it rough."
He smirked, "That's what I like to hear."
He began to pump faster now, I felt the butterflies in my stomach go away.
I wrapped my arms around him, my fingers nails digging into his back.
He went fast and rough, and I felt our bodies slap against each other.
"You feel so big inside me." I moaned.
He groaned at my words, and went faster.
I screamed in pleasure, and clung onto him.
I began to pant, as he thrusted faster inside me.

After a few more minutes, he pushed his whole length inside me, and pulled me on top of him. He laid on his back, his head at the foot of the bed.
I was straddling him again, his hands on my waist.
In this angle I felt his whole length inside me.
I gasped, whimpering a bit. It was little too much for me, but it felt too good for him to stop.
He began to pump inside me again, I moaned loudly not wanting him to stop, my hands laid flat on his chest.
I heard the bed creak a little, as he pounded into me. I bit my lip, the sensation getting unbearably good. I was so close to an orgasm.
"I'm so close!" I said, "Keep going, Kai. D-Don't stop."
He grunted in response, "Me too." He groaned.

He kept going hard and fast. Then I felt it. I screamed in pleasure, and felt my orgasm. I panted heavily, and felt my pussy clamp around his cock, like a vice grip.
He moaned. I collapsed against him, laying on top of him, I panted heavily into his chest.
His thrusts got slower, and he pulled out. I heard the slick sound of him pulling out.
"Eliza." He groaned, "finish that for me."
Somehow, I knew just what he meant. I slid down, so that my face was in front of his cock. I sucked his cock, my hand pumping lightly at the base of his cock. He was so huge, there was no way I could take him all into my mouth at once. I kept sucking, I was able to taste myself on him. I tasted his pre-cum, and immediately was intrigued to taste it again. But, I took my mouth off, but kept my hand on. He put his hand on mine, and cummed all over me. He groaned loudly. I felt his sticky release drip down my face and breasts.
I kneeled between his legs, and he sat up looking at me. I looked down at my breasts, dragging my finger across his sticky release, and stuck my finger in my mouth. His taste was...arousing.
I think my actions surprised him.
He looked me in the eyes, "Fuck...Eliza.." He said.
I looked at him, smiling deviously.
He kissed the section of my cheek that didn't have cum on it.
"You're too good for me." He said.

KAI

What the naughty minx she is. She is too good for me. She is so sexy, but innocent— but not. I would love to see her dominant— that is, if I let her be dominant.

"Come on, let's go clean up. Then we'll sleep."
She nodded, "I'd like that."
I got off the bed, and Eliza was about to get off, but I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder, carrying her fireman style.
She gasped, and giggled.
I carried her to the bathroom, and we showered together, she washed my body, and I washed hers. The water cascaded over our heads, and I held her against me.
"I never want you to leave me." I said into her neck, my head buried into her.
"I never want to leave you." She said, "I wanna stay with you. Like this."
I smiled, and squeezed her tight against me.
"K-Kai..." She said, her voice strained a bit, "I can't breathe.."
I laughed, and loosened my grip a bit. She was so small against me, I kinda forgot how fragile she was.
"Sorry, sorry. I didn't mean to death hug you."
"Death hug? Sure felt like it." She giggled.
"Yes." I smiled.
"A death hug." She repeated, "I like that."