Prologue

"Sir, reports have been delivered! There are magnetic field disruptions happening in outer space!"

In panic, Tsutsumiuchi approached the younger one and looked at his computer screen. It was getting fuzzy; they were losing the connection they have via satellite.

Another man went towards Tsutsumiuchi in a hurry, still catching for his breath. "Sir! It turned out that the other research facility spread a medicine that would help the children not get rid of their powers even if puberty strikes!"

"What?!"

Gasps of other workers were heard.

As if weary, Tsutsumiuchi sat on his chair, hands on forehead.

Shunsuke already lost his eyesight because of time-leaping; Yuu cannot do this either since one of his eyes was taken out. Time-leaping is definitely out of the options now. What should we do?

"Sir!"

Another call snapped the old man back to reality. Despite his age, he stood from his seat as quick as he could and went to the latter. "What is it-"

"Charlotte is approaching the Earth!"

A loud gasp was let out from Tsutsumiuchi. "What is happening? Why is this happening?" Almost, he said in a mumble.

"Sir, it's probably because of the medicine. Charlotte reacted."

"Deploy the rockets and spaceships."

"But, sir, this is-"

Another worker halted his statement. "Charlotte will be in Earth in ten seconds, sir. We cannot prepare our ships that quick."

"Send a message to those who are already in space. Stop Charlotte at all costs!"

"But, sir!"

"We have to stop Charlotte or else, powers will take over this world. People will be used as an experiment by the other research facilities who aim nothing but to have the strongest power of all! We have to do something or everyone of us will suffer!"

"Sir...," with a seemingly down tone, a co-worker started. "Charlotte already landed on Earth."

Silence covered the amenity; panics, worries and shouts were wiped off in an instant. Tsutsumiuchi had once again landed himself on an empty single couch and stared at nowhere. "..."

"Sir..."

"We will find a way."

And I'm pretty sure, this is what Shunsuke will say. Tsutsumiuchi looked up. I hope they're safe, even if the chance is low.