Introduction

Hello, hello, people of the universe!

It's such a shame Charlotte won't be having its second season, though the news wasn't confirmed or cleared (since there was no official 'no' from the productions and the author) yet. The anime was pretty good, but the ending was rushed. Q___Q People think Charlotte could end just like that because Yuu had already plundered every power in the world, making him a God. How about we use the power of writing and plot twisting? 💪

This story starts after Yuu plundered all the powers local and abroad. However, the other research facilities scattered around the world made their moves, making it harder for Shunsuke and his friends to find a way and fix everything. How?

This book contains lots of mini (and maybe, big) Yuu x Nao events. They're one of the things I'll be focusing on since they were the only proven/official couple in the series. So far, the only change I did with this couple was the way they call each other--now by first names. The promise was fulfilled, the deal was made. However, they still treat each other normally. I want them to stay as in-character as possible. Yet, when it's just the two of them... Who knows what kind of attitude Nao will show?

P.S: Do not come to me complaining that you don't understand the story. I do not reveal everything in one chapter. In order for you to understand the story, you have to read all of it. I know what I'm doing, I know what I'm writing.

Thank you, enjoy and have fun!

Edit [01/31/2021]: Unfortunately, I have completely lost interest in continuing this book despite battling with myself, trying to motivate myself to write for years. I will still have this book up here and displayed in case someone's heard of this and is curious but I will not be updating this anymore. Thank you for your interest and undying support for this book! You guys rock!