Unwanted guest

Beckett's  POV

I brought the trash can back to the break room then returned to my desk and saw Alexis and her brother in the elevator. I guess there dad already left.
I then looked back at my desk and saw Laura was sitting in my chair with her feet on my desk and she was laughing at something.
"Hey, what are you laughing about?"
She noticed I was back so she put her feet down and moved to the chair next to my desk.
"Oh nothing really, just watching this video of a kangaroo attacking this red headed guy on my iPad." She then started to laugh again. I sat down at my desk and started looking through the case I was working on. A man was found shot in an alley about a block or two from here. He was shot in the the stomach twice so he wouldn't die automatically, he bled out for about 20 minutes then died around 2pm or 3pm. His name was Daniel Phillips, he was 33 years old, and he worked at the book store 4 blocks away.
I was looking through the autopsy report when I got a call from laine.
"Hey laine, did you find anything else."
"Yep so you should probably get down here." I agreed then ended the call. As I picked up my jacket I looked over to see Laura was busy doing her homework with her ear buds in, probably listening to Maroon 5 or Ed Sheeran. I simply kissed her forehead then walked to the elevator.
When I got out of the building I headed to my assigned unit. I opened the door and started the engine and made my way to the morgue. On my way there all I could think about was how annoying that kids dad was, and to think he is the Richard Castle, almost wants to make me barf. It's not that he isn't attractive because I would be lying if I said he wasn't handsome, but when I thought about my favorite author I never thought he would be so annoying! Would it had been that hard to stay away from my desk?
When Laura was about to say I was a fan of him I rushed her away because that would of been humiliating! The only people who know that I read his books are Laura and laine, because if the boys found out then they would make fun of me for it, even though Laura and sometimes laine already do.
And here's the thing, when I say I'm a fan I don't mean that I'm like one of those people who are like, "ow ya there ok." I'm a fan like."oh my god, I love his books so much!" Yep I'm a big Richard Castle junky, but at least I'm not one of those girls who wants him to sign their chest.  I pulled into the parking lot and parked and headed inside to the morgue.when I got there I saw lanie was looking at a file.
"Hey lanie, what did you find?" She got up and walked over to the body and motioned me to walk over to the table. I looked over the body and saw a small hole on his arm.
"Was he shooting up?" I questioned.
She nodded her head. "That's what it looks like to me, I ran some tests and found heroine in his system, and it looks like he is a drugie." She then pulled out his personal affects, and that's when I saw the syringe.
"I don't think he is a druggie." A voice came from beside me. I looked over to see none other than Richard castle. "What the hell are you doing here?" I shouted at him.
"I was bored. But he's not a druggie I can tell, he would have more syringe marks on him and he would have bags under his eyes witch he visibly dose not." He stated. I was so pissed off! Who does he think he is! He can't just walk in here and think he can be apart of this case.
"Mr. Castle, I called you Down to the precinct to tell you about your son, not for you to tag along with me on my cases because your bored!" I was about to say more until laine cut in.
"He's right." I was in shock!
"What?"
"I said he's right, there would have to be more marks and there was only one dose of heroin found in his bloodstream so this was either a one time thing or he was framed, I'll do some more tests to see how old the mark on his arm is." I was so frustrated I was about to scream but reframed.
"Thanks lanie."
I turned around to see Mr. Castle smiling like a complete idiot.
"You are coming with me."
He widened his eyes a little.
"Where are we going?" He asked. Boy he is really stupid.
"We're going to the precinct and I'm putting you in holding for disturbing this case." He then put on a smile.
"Why detective Beckett, I already talked with your captain and he agreed I could work with you."
Every thing around me froze.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What? Sir you can't be serious."
I stated to my captain.
"I am Beckett, he called the mayor and apparently he is a fan, so he called the comishener and he called me, there is nothing I can do. Besides, at least now the 12th will have a little publicity for once."
I couldn't believe he was saying this.
"Sir, all he is going to do is get in my way! I don't need to have to play baby sitter every day!" He sat behind his desk.
"Look Kate, there is nothing I can do, so suck it up and get along with him for a little while. What's the worst that could happen?"
"I could shoot him in the head." I whispered under my breath, but apparently Montgomery herd me.
"Now Kate I don't wanna hear that you and him are not getting along, alright."
I thought about it for a moment then sighed.
"Alright."