Iphone

Laura's POV

When I got to his apartment I knocked on the door and waited a few minutes until he came to the door.
"Hey, your here! Just let me grab my jacket." I was a little confused, I thought I was hanging out over here but I guess not. He came back to the door wearing a leather jacket.
"Ok let's go." We then walked to the elevator and got in, he pushed the garage button. "So where are me going exactly?" I asked. He turned toward me. "You'll find out, don't worry it's not a party." When it got to the garage we exited the elevator and I followed him to his car. It was a mustang, convertible from this year. He unlocked the car and we got in.

The car was silent on our ride to who knows where until he turned on the radio and maroon 5's 'pay phone' was playing.
"Oh I love this song!!" I said. Ross then turned up the radio and I started to sing along.

"Ya I, know it's hard to remember, the people we used to be, it's even harder to picture, that your not here next to me, you say it's to late to make it, well is it to late to try, and all of that time that we wasted-" Ross then started singing and I decided to take a break. "All of our bridges burned down, I wasted my nights, you turned out the lights, now I'm paralyzed, still stuck in that time when we called it love, but even the sun sets in paradise." He then turned up the volume to where the cars beside us could hear, and we started singing at the top of our lungs.

"I'm at a pay phone trying to call home all of my change I spent on you, where have the times gone baby, it's all wrong where are the plans we made for two, if happy ever after did exist, I would still be holding you like this, and all those fair tails are full of shit, one more fucking love song I'll be sick!!" The guy in the car next to us started to cuss us out so Ross turned down the radio. "Sorry!!" Ross shouted at the top of his lungs. I then bursted out into laughter. Ross was laughing to but not as nearly as much as me since he was driving.
He finally pulled up to a store but I wasn't sure where until we got out of the car.
"Ross what are we doing at the Apple Store?" I was beyond confused now.
"Come on Laura you'll find out when we get inside."

We walked inside the store and my eyes widened. I don't get how people can afford iPhones, the only reason that my mom has one is because of work, and I got my iPad from uncle javi for my birthday last year. Ross walked over to where the iPhone 6's were and I followed. "So what do you like better, gold, pink, or silver." He looked at me and asked. I looked at the phones then answered. "Well if I was getting one probably gold, why?" He looked over at me. "Because if we are going to be partners in crime then you are going to need a better phone. Besides, your phone makes me think we are living in 1980 or something." I was shocked. "You don't have to do this you know, I'm fine with my flip phone, and what would your dad say?" Just then he pulled out his phone and called someone.
"Hey dad, ya I was just wanting to know If I could bye a iPhone for Laura. Oh she has a flip phone." He then started laughing but I stayed quiet.
"That's exactly what I said dad! So is that a yes, ok thanks see you later." He then hung up the phone and looked at me. "He's fine with it, so how about you go pick out a case over there while I get your phone set up." I nodded my head then went over to where all the cases were. I finally decided on a case with pink roses on it, and the background color behind the roses was a sparkly gold. I then brought it up to Ross and he payed for it along with the phone. He then thanked the employe then we walked out the door and went to his car and drove back to his apartment. When we got there he handed me the bag with my phone in it and we sat down on the couch.
"Ok let's first get you signed in." We put in all my iCloud and iTunes passwords from my iPad onto my iPhone so I would still have all my music and videos on it. I then got some apps that were only for phones like snap chat, and Instagram. I then added people to my contacts and I was done. Ross then handed me the case and something else, I put the case on my phone then I looked to see what else he gave me and it was an iTunes card. "Ross you really didn't have to do all this." He looked at me. "It's ok Laura besides now you don't have to bring your iPad with you every where, oh and by the way, the iTunes card is for $500 since I noticed you liked music so much." I now had the most biggest smile ever. I then ruffled his hair. "Thanks castle." He then bro punched my arm. "No problem Beckett." We then out of nowhere started laughing. I managed to say, "maybe we should let our parents use the last names." He nodded his head in agreement. I then got on my phone and opened Instagram and tried to take a selfie. "Oh I want in!" Ross said while making a silly face at the camera. "Ok on the count of 3 ok, 1,2,3!" I took the photo and posted it. "Don't we look goofy." I said while looking at the photo. "Yep we sure do"