Going to his place

It's been four hours since I saw the mysterious bikie I'm still on the dance floor and dancing by this point I'm pretty drunk a couple of guys have came up to me but they end up saying one word then some guy walks up whispers in there ear then they run off . The second and last time it happened I turned around to Mia and I said " it's getting weird that's the second time that happened like what the fuck man" she started laughing and said" it might have something to do with that sex God bikie over there staring at you and now he's walking over here!!" I turn around and look and say " well fuck" he comes right up to me and pulls me into him and gives me a passionate kiss and then pulls away and says " fuck I wanted to do that all night. Are you ready baby" I turn around and say goodbye to my girls and tell them where I'm going I give them hugs goodbye. I walk to where the mysterious guy is standing and i said " I'm ready to go baby but before we go what's your name " he replied " blade" I smiled and said " well blade your hot my name is Cherry and its my birthday" he replied and said " nice to meet ya Cherry lets go back to mine birthday girl and I'll give ya some birthday sex".
When we got into his car we started talking I told him all about Bentley and what happened with his sperm donor after I told blade everything we just arrived at his house he turned around to me and said " baby you deserve the world and guess what I'm going to give it to you" then our lips smashed together and then we pulled away from each other and then went in to the house then went up to his bedroom then he smashed his lips to mine again and we kissing like our life's depended on it and then he pulled me on to the bed and started undressing me then he pulled my panties down and then he put his mouth on my pus-sy and he massaged his tongue over my g-spot and i couldn't help but moan I started pulling his hair and started moaning louder and then said" shit baby I'm going to cum" 30 seconds later I was cuming after I cum he said" fuck baby you taste so good now I want to fuck you so hard bend over" so I bend over his bed and he starts taking me from behind and I start moaning so loud and I say" oh fuck baby fuck me harder pull my hair blade" and he replies and says " baby your so tight" he starts pulling my hair and start screaming with pleasure I know I sound weird but fuck I love it rough and then I cum all over his dick and I say" fuck baby I just cum again " then he says " baby I'm about to come inside of your tight pussy baby " two seconds later he cum inside of me and then he kissed me and we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

Blade in the picture above ^^^