Heartbroken

So Clarissa and I are sitting in a jail cell we have been here for five hours bored out of our minds I turn to look are Clarissa and say" you know how much shit we are going to be in with blade and ace " she laughed and said "hahahaha don't you mean you I'm single I can do what I like " then we hear a very manly voice say " that's what you fucking think Clarissa your my fucking woman stop fucking playing games now I'm here to bail you both out but trust me you both are in big shit especially you cherry" all I'm thinking is fuck then I say " where's blade " he then replied and said " not here he's at the compound he's pissed at you for putting you and that unborn child you could be pregnant with in danger " as soon as he said that Clarissa looked at me then lost her shit " YOUR FUCKING PREGNANT?? and I'm only fucking finding out now cherry !! " I then look at her and say " we don't know we have been trying and I'm due for my period tomorrow I was going to tell you when I took a bloody pregnancy test" she then looked at me and said "ok but I better know before fucking ace " then hugged me ace got us bailed out we were in ace's truck and I turn to Clarissa and say "do you feel like having company tonight I have a feeling he's going to go nuts at me " she laughs and says " your suck a pussy cherry berry " then ace says " don't even think about it cherry Clarissa is staying with me tonight at the compound and blade will spank the ass of yours if you ran to Clarissa's again " I turn to ace and say " your such a fucking dick " he smiles and says "love you too cherry pop "
Ten minutes later we pull up at the compound and we walk in to the club house and blade is at the bar drinking and Jessica is all over him that's when I loss my shit and yell "so this is what you do when I'm in lock up this is the reason why you didn't come to get me Fuck you and your slut blade " I start walking to blades room to get Bentley then I turn around and say " Jessica you can have him I don't need a cheating cunt " I grab Bentley and Clarissa and I start walking out of the club house and blade yells out cherry get fucking back here with our son nothing happened " that's when we bolt outside the compound and call a taxi to get us when stop at a chemist and I get a pregnancy test and twenty minutes later Clarissa is holding me while I'm on the floor crying like a baby I took the test and it came back positive and I say "I can't fucking believe this it's happening to me all over again " Clarissa walks out of the bathroom and I hear her on the phone " ace I don't give a fuck about you or your cunt of a president my best friend is in the bathroom cry she is fucking pregnant it's happening to her all over again and I won't allow it tell blade to stay a fucking way and I'm done with you I'm protecting my friend now fuck off "
Blades Pov
I can't believe this nothing happened I was only telling that slut to get the fuck out of my town and she tried to kiss me and cherry walked in now my woman is gone and so is my son. Ace walks in and says " blade you have to do something I was just on the phone to Clarissa and cherry is pregnant Clarissa screamed me fuck she is protect of your girl " I look at him and said " Get the fuck in the truck I'm going to get my woman and my son "
Hey lovelies hope you like the new chapter don't forget to vote:)
Chloe xx