A knock on the door

Hey guys it's Chloe hope your enjoying the book I would love some feed back on the book.
Ok now back to the story :)

I just got home from picking my little man up from my friends god I missed him. Now we are sitting in the lounge room cuddling on the lounge watching postman pat with Bentley . It's now 6pm I tell Bentley " baby mummy is going to make your dinner now continue watching your show and I'll be back I love you" then I walk to the kitchen and I hear banging on my door
"Hold on I'll be there in a minute" and when I answer the door there's a guy in a leather jacket you can just tell he's a bikie and I think to myself fuck I hope this doesn't have anything to do with last night I look at him and say to him " hi you must have the wrong apartment" I try to close the door and he stopped it and said " no I don't Cherry Sinclair my boss sent me he wants you at his house so let's go" as he was talking Bentleys crawls up to me and he was crying I pick him up and tell the rude guy " I can't go anywhere it's my sons dinner time" he's looking at Bentley and then says " I'll call my boss and get him to come here" then I replied " fine come in then and let's wait for your fucking boss but in the fucking mean time I have to make my son dinner and bath him and put him to bed!!!" At this point I'm pissed off who the fuck is this guys boss and who does he think he is.
He mysterious bikie walks in and sits on the lounge with Bentley and says to me " by the way my name is ace and what's this little mans name" he was smiling at Bentley I think he likes Bentley and I replied and said " his name is Bentley and it's nice to met you ace" he continued watching Tv with Bentley forty-five minutes later I have Bentley feed and bathed now Bentley is in the lounge room playing with his toys and then ace gets a call and looks at me and says " ok Cherry my boss is here so I will see you around he will be up here in a minute" then he looked at Bentley and says" take care little man" then he walked out of the apartment. Five minutes later I'm on the floor playing with Bentley and there is a knock on my door I give Bentley a kiss and go and answer the door. When I open the door I see blade standing there looking very pissed off I couldn't help but notice he's wearing a jacket that has black horse man outlaw motorcycle club and the word president and that's when I finally said something " blade what are you doing here why are you sending men to find me" he looks even more pissed off with my question he smashes this lips into mine we continue kissing for a minute until I hear Bentley try say " mum mum " I turn around and pick him up and give him a kiss and turn around to blade and he says " I came here to get you Cherry you just leave this morning without waking me up never fucking do that again from this moment on your my old lady/girlfriend and your little boy is my son we are a family" I then say " blade I can't be cheated on again I want to be with you but I don't want to be hurt" he just kissed me and said " Cherry I will never cheat on you I will never hurt you baby I promise" I look at him and I just knew he was telling the truth I reply and say " ok I'll give us a chance but if you only want me for sex then I don't want you near Harley I don't want him to get used to you then you leave" he looks at me says " baby I'm serious I want a serious relationship with you and I want to be Bentley's dad in time" I look at him and say " ok baby I'm happy with that but I need to put Bentley to sleep" he smiled and said " I'll wait in the lounge room will you put little man to bed but first give me a kiss"
So I kissed him then I grabbed Bentley and put him to bed 15 minutes later I walk out of bentley's room and see blade sitting on the lounge watching tv he looks at me says " fuck baby your beautiful are you tired " I look at him and smile and nod my head then he says "come on let's go to bed"
He both go and sleep in my bed and I fall asleep in his arms and the last thing I remember is him kissing my head.
A picture of Cherries apartment above ^^^