A wedding

It's been Two months since blade purpose to me and today it's my wedding day and I'm 8 months pregnant Clarissa and I are getting dressed for my wedding clary is wearing a beautiful purple dress and I'm wearing a white  dress we just finished getting ready and my parents walk in and my mum and dad have tears in there eyes and mum says "cherry you look beautiful my baby girl "
" thank you mum " then I hug her and then dad says " cherry are you sure you want to do this baby "
" yes of course daddy I love him with all of my heart " I say and then go and hug him
He smiles then says " ok then baby well it's time to met your soon to be husband at the altar " I smile " let's go "
We all leave the room the music starts to play and Bentley and Clarissa go first then it's now my turn with both mum and dad on both arms we start walking and there I see my true love standing there with the biggest smile on his face and it looks like he is trying to stop him self from crying .
We I finally got there the priest started talking then is asked for out vows blades started " cherry from the moment I saw you at that bar I knew you would change my life I love you baby I know I have stuffed up in the past but I promise you I will never stuff up again Bentley and you changed my life I promise I will love and cherish you and protect you and our children with my life " by the time he was finished I was fighting with my self because

my eyes just wanted to cry then it was my turn " blade you saved my life you arrived when I needed you the most you are the most amazing man and father I will cherish and love you and take care of you until the day I take my last breath you my world and I'm so lucky to have you " then we said our I do's then the priest said now you are man and wife you may know kiss the bride " blade smiled the grabbed me and pulled me to him kissed me so passionately and all I could hear it cat calling and my dad say" that is my daughter I don't want to see that "

I finally updated I hope everyone likes it if anyone has any ideas message me or comment on my wall and let me know thanks lovely's xx