We have to believe in Miracles Pt.one

CLARISSA'S POV

So its been three hours since the doctor ran off to help with cherry and I'm sitting in a ball of mess worried about my best friend and my niece and nephew all I can think is I would do anything for her and those babies to survive. I look around and see uncle Rooster holding aunty storm she is crying and by the look of it he's trying his best to stay strong and there's my parents sitting on the chairs trying to keep it together for me and my aunt and uncle. I decide its time to go and comfort my aunt and give my uncle a break as I approach my uncle I say " uncle rooster go have a smoke ill stay and keep aunty storm company" he looks at me and replies " thank you darling" he gives me a hug and kiss on the cheek and kisses aunty storm and walks away. I look at aunty storm I see her puffy eyes I say "come on aunty you know our girl she is a fighter there is no way in hell she will let the grim reaper take her or those beautiful babies" I smiles and she smiles back and then says " you are right honey that girl of ours is a fighter " I nod and say and reply " she also knows damn well if she leaves me in this world alone ill kill her myself" I smile and she laughs I then continue to say" we just have to believe that our badass girl is going to make it through same as her babies or god help her little ass " aunty storm just laughs and says" thank you baby girl you have made me feel a little better I love ya my beautiful crazy niece cherry was so lucky to have you clarissa I know you are like sister to each other even as babies you we're in separable" i smile and say " I will always have her back she is my person and aunty I was the lucky one to have her our little cherry is an amazing woman" I smile then I gave my aunty a hug.

ACE'S POV

I'm sitting out the front of the hospital with blades and rooster cherry's dad. blades has hardly said anything to anyone since the doctor left to help out with cherry and that was almost 4 hours ago as every hour passes blades looks even worse. blades is starting to wipe his face and looks up at me " ace can you call and check on Bentley please" I nod and reply " sure thing prez" I walk off and call the boys to see how Bentley is, five minutes later I come back I look at my prez and I could tell how bad this is affecting him and I fulling understand even though clarissa wont admit it she is mine in very way and I would be acting the same way if there even was a small chance i would lose her. I put my phone back in my pocket and I say " pez Bentley is passed out he fell asleep watching Shaun the sheep" blades nodded and replied "that's good is he behaving him self ?' I nod and say " yes he's been very good brax reckons he has never seen him so good" blades laughs and says" that is because my smart wife told him when she went into the hospital to have the twins if he was a good boy and did as he was told we would take him to the zoo and I would buy him a toy ride on bike" I start laughing and say " brother your wife is a very smart badass woman blades cherry and the twins are going to be ok brother cherry is a very stubborn and strong woman there is no way she would let anyone take her away from you and her kids" blades looks at me with a sad smile and says " I cant loss her man she is my fucking every the moment I saw her at the night bar I knew I would marry her and make her my old lady I really hope your right brother" I smile and say " blades I promise you they are going to make it through I promise you my brother' I give blades hug and my phone starts to vibrate I pull away from blades and look at the text message I got. its from clarissa saying the doctor has news about cherry and the babies I look at blades and say" brother clarissa just texted me we have to go back up the doctor has news about cherry and the babies" blades ashes his smoke out and looks at me and says " finally lets go" then he looks at rooster who has been quiet since he walked out. blades walks over to rooster and says " rooster the doctor has news brother are you coming?" rooster looks at blades and nods and says" that daughter of mine better still be with us or ill be kicking her ass I don't care how old she is " blades and I just laugh and blades says" she's already getting a smacking for stressing us all out lets go."

hey all my beautiful readers I hope you like the new chapter I'm so sorry I haven't updated in almost a year but now I have a laptop so ill be updating a lot more. I'm thinking its time to end Her knight in leather and start a new book I'm not sure if I should write clarissa and aces story or write something different I would appreciate to know what all of my readers think. also I do know I need to edit the story :)

please don't forget to comment and vote :)

happy Easter to everyone