meeting the babies

Cherry's POV

I'm sitting here talking with clarissa waiting for my amazing husband to walk in with our babies clarissa waves her hand in front of my face and say's " cherry are you in there doesn't seem like your paying attention to your favourite cousin" I smile and reply " oh my god girl remember I just had two little babies that I haven't even met yet and very excited and nervous to see those two beautiful babies that blade and I made together and don't even get me started about Bentley where is he" clarissa laughed then replies" god woman your such a helicopter mum Bentley is having a ball brax and jax have him he's getting spoiled and you have nothing to be nervous of my dear cousin they will love you like Bentley does" I gave her a dirty look and say " I'm not a helicopter mum if I was you would know about because you would never have Bentley at your place" I laugh at my comment then she says" ah there is nothing wrong with my place clearly queen bitch is feeling better" she says with a smirk on here face before I can say anything back to smartass of a cousin my husband walks in pushing a hospital cot with one baby and Ace is pushing the other cot. I smile and start trying to get out of the hospital bed I was in but all three of them ran to my side of the bed and tired to stop me I looked at them and said " I want to walk over to the twins and see them probley not in a hospital bed" Ace and clarissa both say " no" then Blade looks at me and says " baby please stay in the bed you just had surgery ill bring them to you" I started to argue back but my mother and father walk in as soon as they seen that I was trying to get out of the bed they both looked like they were going to ground me my father spoke first " cherry rose what the fuck are you doing you almost died and just gave birth to twins stay in the bed baby" I nodded my head laid back down I know that my dad means business. Both my parents rushed to my bedside and they both held on to me and my mum says with tries in her eyes " I was so worry that we were going to loss you princess " I look at my mums face and say " mum I wouldn't leave a have family to live for" they both kiss me and move to the side so I can meet my miracle babies blade moves both of the cots on each side of the bed and hands me on baby at a time.

I have both of babies in my arms I cant get over how beautiful they are I look at blade and say " baby we make cute babies together my love" we both smile then he says " we sure do my beautiful wife" everyone is looking at us smiling then ace walked close to the bed and said to me " I am so happy you and the babies are ok you scared everyone cherry pop" he gave me a kiss on my forehead I smiled at him then he said "so have you two picked the munchkins names yet" blade and I look at each other and he says " you tell them our princess's name and ill tell them our princes name " as soon as he said that my parents and clarissa and ace make a circle around my bed I smile blade picks our boy up leaving princess in my arms I look at clarissa my cousin and best friend and say " princess's full name is Rebel Clarissa Knox" as soon as I said that clarissa looked so shocked then tries started coming down here face then she said " ohh cherry and blades you two have made me so happy " clarissa wiped her tries away and thanked us both I smile at my husband and said" your turn love".

BLADE'S POV

Cherry is looking at me smiling then she says" your turn love" I kiss my son on the forehead and smile and say " we named our little boy Rocco Lars Knox" everyone starts saying they love the names we picked for the twins. Twenty minutes later every one has had a hold of Rebel and Rocco I put them both back in there cots next to cherry and I turn to all our family and say " sorry everyone but it's time my queen and our precious babies to rest" they all start saying goodbye I turn to clarissa and say " clary in five or so hours can you bring Bentley to the hospital" she nodded and said" sure of course I go to the club house and get him off the boys do you two need anyone " I looked at my wife and she shook her head so I said " nah we have everything we need" she smiles then walks out and closes the door behind her.