Finally alone together

BLADE'S POV

I'm finally alone with my queen and our babies are asleep I walk to cherry's bed and I sit on it next to here she is looking at me smiling and I say" your so beautiful Mrs Knox" she pulls me close to her and then she kisses me but it wasn't just a normal it was the most passionate and hungry kiss that I ever had as cherry pulls away she looks at me and smiles and says " fuck I love you blade" I smile and reply " oh cherry my love I love you more my queen I always knew you were it for me " she looks up at me with her tired eyes and says " baby can you hold me while I sleep " I smiled and started cuddling her. I lost track of how long we laid there but we both fall asleep.

CHERRY'S POV

I wake up to a baby crying I look to see which one is crying and I see its Rocco I pick him up and put him on my breast and start feeding my tiny little man and I can feel blade waking up I look at him and say " well hello sleeping beauty" with a smile and he replies back " how are you feeling honey" I reply instantly "I feel sore but other then that I feel great" blade looks down to my chest and said " holy shit I didn't even notice little man was on your boobs" I look at him and say " babe you look so wrecked after clarissa brings Bentley here to meet his new brother and sister you should go home with them for at least a couple of house" he looks at me and says " I don't want to leave you three baby" I reply almost instantly " blade my love I know you want to be here for me, Rocco, Rebel but you are no use to use when your wiped out like this go home and sleep tonight and spend some time with Bentley before we come home" he looks at rebel sleeping then says " you win honey ill go home after Bentley meets Rocco & Rebel but on one condition clarissa or your mum stays with you tonight to help with the babies" I looked at him rolled my eyes and i sighed then I said " fine ill get clarissa to stay with me tonight" blade smiles then kisses me and starts playing with my hair.

A couple hours later Clarissa and my big boy walks in as soon as Bentley saw blade and I he ran to the bed that we were laying on I smiled at him and said " hey Bentley do you want to meet your baby brother and sister" he smiles at me and says " yes please mummy" blade put Bentley in his arms and said " hey daddy's big boy " Bentley smiles at blade and hugs him tight. blade walk over to the chair in the corner of the room and put Bentley in it and he turn to Bentley and said sit here Mr man while daddy get your little brother" Bentley sits there quickly while blade get Rocco. Blade cradles Rocco in his arms the bends down and says " Bentley meet your little brother Rocco" Bentley replied " he's little daddy" blade smiled and said " he sure is buddy do you want to give him a kiss on the forehead" Bentley got excited and said " yes daddy" blade moved Rocco close to Bentley so he could kiss him.

Blade walks over to me and hands our little Rocco over to me then he walks to Rebels cot and cradles our princess and walks back over to Bentley and said " buddy meet your baby sister Rebel" Bentley smiles at her and says " daddy she looks like mummy she's beautiful like mummy" blade and I both laugh blade says " she sure is little man are you going to be a good big brother" Bentley started nodding his head and said " yes daddy" blade and clarissa and I crack up laughing I looked at Bentley and said " don't worry baby mummy knows your going to be a good big brother" he smiled at me then blade bent down so Bentley could give Rebel a kiss.

ten minutes later blade turns to Bentley who is playing with cars quietly and says " buddy time us to say goodbye to mummy and your brother & sister and aunty clarissa" Bentley runs to the bed and climbs on to the bed and clings to me I kiss him and say " baby go home with daddy and be a good boy and we I will get daddy to bring you back tomorrow to see me " Bentley smiled innocently and says " ill be good boy " I smiled and kissed him one more time the blade took him off the bed blade turned to clarissa and said " can you please lift him up to kiss Rocco and rebel goodbye while I say goodbye to my beautiful wife" clarissa smiled and said " yes of course boss" then clarissa turned to Bentley and said " come here boo"

blade stands next to my bed he puts his hand on mine and said " cherry-pop are you sure you will be ok without me" I smile and say " babe ill be fine I have clarissa and the midwives if I need anything " blade leds in to kiss me and he whispered into my ear " I wish I could fuck you my beautiful wife remember baby I owe you a honeymoon" I giggled and I pulled him to me and whispered back " ohh I haven't forgot about our honeymoon Mr Knox and just wait until I can have you all alone to myself again" he laughed then said "ok baby ill call you in the morning before I drop Bentley at day care" I replied instantly " goodnight baby I love you blade " he smiles then kisses me one more time then says " I love you my wife ill see you in the morning" then he picks Bentley up and says goodbye to the twins then as he is making his way out he turns to clarissa and says " keep an eye on her please and if you need me don't hesitate to call me " clarissa laughed and said" ohh I get it now cherry is a helicopter mum and your a helicopter husband" blades laughs and says " damn right" then blade and Bentley walk out the door.

I look at clarissa and she smiles at me and says " girl time yay"