There is always two sides

I'm sitting in Clarissa's lounge room with her watching a movie then there's a knock at the door Clarissa looked at me and said "I'll get it but I think I already know who it is" she opens the door then says " fuck off blade you fucking hurt her with your slut stay away from her and my nephew and my new niece or nephew" then she slammed the door in blades face then all i can hear is blade and ace yelling " I'll talk to him go to your room with Bentley I'll be fine " she nodded and went to her room then I walked over to the front door and opened it and said "ace she is in her room with Bentley don't you fucking yell at her in front off my son" he nods then walks to Clarissa's room once he was gone blade looks at me and says" I was telling her to get the fuck out of town for what she did today and then she kissed me I don't want her I want you baby I love you cherry I promise you I'll never cheat on you I swear nothing happened baby please forgive me " I looked him into his eye and for some reason I knew he was telling me the truth then I say " I believe you blade but I swear to god I don't want the slut near you or our family" he smiles and pulled me to him and say" that's fine with me but so you know your still in trouble about that fight you and Clarissa got into today" I nodded my head then he said" so I hear we have another baby on the way baby girl " I smiles and rub my belly and nod my head blade kissed me on my lips then rubbed my belly and kisses my belly then said " hello bubba I'm your daddy " I smiles I was glad he didn't cheat on me. After holding me a little longer blade yelled out to Clarissa's " Clarissa get your ass out here and give me my son " she yelled back I'm Coming " I looked at blade and said " she wished she was coming " blade just started laughing and said " God baby you have a dirty mind my dirty girl " Clarissa and ace walk out with Bentley Clarissa give me Bentley then walks up to blade and smacks him and says " your fucking lucky ace told me what really happened or I would killed you for hurt my girl blade and by the way congratulations on the baby " ace yelled at Clarissa and said " what the fuck Clarissa " she then said " I don't give a fuck he hurt cherry " then blade said " it's ok but Clarissa don't do that again but I know I deserved it and thank you" blade then grabbed Bentley then said " we're going home but before we leave just want to say to both of you girls no more fights especially you cherry your pregnant" Clarissa and I both nodded our heads then blade and Bentley and I said our goodbyes then went home.