Coming home

It's been thirthy minutes since blade asked me to Marry him and we haven't stopped kissing since then we end up pulling away from each other he looked at me and said " God I missed you baby I'm so happy but babe so you know you Bentley and Clarissa are coming back home " I laughed then said " baby I missed you so much we will come back home but good luck with getting Clarissa to come back" next minute we hear Clarissa yell " like fuck I'm coming back ace and you can't fucking make me" blade and I walk to the door and open it and watch the show then ace laughed and said " Clarissa even if you don't like it your my old lady you are coming home and so is cherry and Bentley blade and we let you three stay here for three months so you could spend time with your family but now it's time for you both to grow the fuck up and come home!!" That's when I decided to jump in " ace what the fuck is that supposed to mean hey we are fucking grown up we lived by our fucking self since we were 17 years old And we took care of our fucking self so before you open your mouth maybe you should ask about what we been through before you say we need to grow up!!" Everyone looked at me with the mouth open then I looked at Clarissa and said " babe we are going back home though" then I say " OK everyone Clarissa and Bentley and I are going back home tomorrow but there is something I want  to tell you all blade just asked me to marry him and I said yes" everyone yells " hell yeah about fucking time you both got your asses in gear" mum and dad walk up to us and give us a hug and say " congratulations and welcome to the family" I look at ace he's giving Clarissa an evil smile and said " babe we will be next " that pissed her off and then she said" in your fucking dreams I'm never marrying ace the only reason I'm coming back is cherry and my godchildren so go fuck yourself you cunt" and then started storming out of the club house then I yell" where the fuck you going clary" she yelled back and said " to get Bentley then I'll come back and we will stay packing but keep the dog away from me " once she walked away ace turned to me and blade and said " she loves me she just doesn't know it yet "
I thought well this is going to be interesting
Hey lovelies I hope you enjoyed it don't forget to vote and comment and follow me :)!