Shopping day

Two weeks later
Bentley and I are fully moved in with blade now Bentley has his own room now it's Harley Davidson themed Bentley loves it my period is due tomorrow so blade and I are excited to find out if we are pregnant or not. I'm getting ready to go shopping with Clarissa and Mia and Ana. Blade and Bentley are going to spend sometime together I'm just finishing my make up and blade walks in and says " you look beautiful baby "

Cherries outfit above ^^^I look at him and say" thank you baby " he then pulls me to him and kisses me while having his hand on my ass then the door bell rings I then say " there here baby " we both walk to the door I say goodbye to Bentley then o...

I look at him and say" thank you baby " he then pulls me to him and kisses me while having his hand on my ass then the door bell rings I then say " there here baby " we both walk to the door I say goodbye to Bentley then open the door the girls walk in. Clarissa walks in and says " hey blade hey bitch ready to go " I laugh then say " yeah let's go " then blade " hey Clarissa go easy on my v.p will ya" the Clarissa laughed and said " hahaha he wishes lets go cherry berry see ya prez " I kissed blade and told him that I love them then we left. We were shopping for a while when we heard someone yell out "oi slut" we all turn around and notice it's Jessica the bitch John cheated on me with and the bitch from the club house with another girl and they walk up to us and I say to Jessica " who the fuck are you calling a slut you whore " she laughed and said " you and you won't do anything about it and I'm guessing this blonde tramp is Clarissa I heared you were a slut but come on going after my girl Courtney's man your a whore just like cherry here" and then Jessica's friend Courtney looked at Clarissa and said " your an ugly mole stay away from ace he doesn't like whores who even there daddy didn't want " and that was it both Clarissa and I went for them Clarissa grabbed Courtney by the hair and then punched her in the face Courtney was on the ground crying . Once i walked up to Jessica I smiled then I punched her in the face then pull her hair then I got her on the ground and kept on kicking the bitch I notice Clarissa is getting pulled off Courtney by a police officer and a second later so was I we were both getting read our rights and got our asses arrested and all I could say was " fuck blade is going to kill me "
Hey lovelies I hoped you liked the new chapter please follow me and don't forget to comment to let me know what you thought of this chapter and the book  and vote thank you xxx
And I'll be writing Clarissa's and aces story real soon
Til next
Chloe :) xx