chapter one: the break up...

A very frustrated sonic the hedgehog ran from eggman an to his home to try and watch TV. Eggman left when sonic got to his house.

"Finally" sonic thought. He turns on the TV and grabs a bag if chips. "I'm so freaking bored!!!" He shouted. Amy walks out, but sonic notices that she smells like cologne.

"Amy!?" He says. "What!?" She asks, "why do you smell like scourges cologne!?" He shouts. "Umm....er....i-i don't k-know!!!😳😳😳" she proclaims.

"Were through Amy im tired of your crap and lies!!!" He screams. Amy kicks him out and gives him his stuff accepting the breakup.

Sonic gets in his Lamborghini, puts the key in, and drives to the persons house that he can trust. He arrives at his destination.

Sonic knocks on the door to be greeted by a black, red, and handsome male hedgehog, wearing a light blue shirt, basketball shorts, and red and blue J's. "Sup!" Greets shadow.

"C-can I stay here for a while?" Sonic begs. Shadow let's him stay and pulls him inside. "What's going on sonikku?" (Sonics nickname) "i-i broke up with Amy...she cheated on me with that green ideot!!!!!"
He said.

Shadow rubbed sonics back to calm him, "it'le be okay!" Shadow admits. Shadow doesn't want to tell sonic his feelings so he just blushes.
_______________________________________

What will happen next??? Tune in next time¡!!!!!!!!!!!😈😈😈😈😈