chapter 18: mephilis!!!

Hey guys I'm back with another chapter!!!. Enjoy!
------------------------------------
( normal POV)

There was a knock on the door. "I got it!" Amy answered the door, it was Trent. "H-hey can I c-come i-in?" He asked, he was beat up and had bruises everywhere. "Come in! Come in!" She grabbed his hand softly and led him to the couch, "what happened Trent!?" She asked. "Well I was running home and this guy came up to me....he looks like him! -he points at shadow- but he has blue stripes and he punched me and kicked me and then left!" He was weakly talking. "Mephilis!" Shadow said..."he killed me once...remember shadz!?" Sonic added.

"But why would he come here?" Shadow said to himself. "You poor thing! I'll get you a towel so you can wash the blood off in the shower!" Sonic offered. "Rouge Trent's taking a shower here!!" He explained. "That's fine!" Rouge said.

Trent finished his shower. "Hey Trent!" Amy said. "Hey Amy! Follow me..." He took her hand and went into the bedroom. "Oooh...hehehe!!!" Rouge knew what was going on. Trent kissed Amy on her lips and pushed her on the bed and locked their fingers. "Tr--mmph--ent!" She was trying to talk but Trent wouldn't let her.

He put his hand up her shirt on her stomach. She let a small moan escape her mouth. "T-trent!" She finally could talk. "Wh-what?" He asked. "Isn't this going to fast...we only met last week...?" She asked nervous that he would slide his hand up higher. He did. "Mph--" she was interrupted by a kiss....again. "Just the right speed, my love!" He said lovingly. His black fur and sun-yellow, stripes were silky.

They go back into the living room. "So! How did it go?" Rouge asked playfully. Both Amy and Trent blushed deeply. "Err....heh....pretty well!!!" Amy said, face completely red. "You can stay the night if you want Trent!!! Everyone is!!"
Rouge offered. "Okay sounds good!"
________________________________

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!