chapter fifteen: the gang visits.

(Normal POV)

Rouge was feeding the baby when she got a call from shadow. "Hey do you want to come see sonic?" He asked, "yeah!!!" Rouge said, "okay bring everyone please!" Shadow said and hung up. Rouge got everyone and drove them all to the hospital. They got to sonics room...."o-oh my! You poor hedgie!!" Said blaze. Silver walked toward sonic and grabbed his hand. "Did it hurt?" Silver asked..."yes it did..." Sonic replied. Silver then did the most unexpected thing ever!!!

Silver leaned down to sonics cheek and kissed it softly. "I hope you make it through this" he said. Shadow had saw what happened and reminded himself "well if he doesn't make it...might as well make him feel better." Shadow looked at silver. "Hey silv?" He got soilvers attention..."yeah shadow?" He asked. "Why did ya do that?" Shadow asked knowing the answer. "W-well i-i don't kn-know!" Silver said......he turned a dark red as he was embarrassed....."th-thank you silver!" Sonic said. Suddenly a very pretty robot named cc walked in.....

"Cc!!" Tails recognized her first. Then everyone saw her. "Cc its you!!" The all said. "Y-yeah....I Hurd about sonics injury so i-i-i came to see if he is okay! I've missed you guys...." She explained. The all had their mouths open in shock, "cc!" Cream hugged her. "Hey cream!" She hugged back.

"Oh!!! My producer, e-vay! She wants us all to do a video together.....that's why I'm...here...." She explained. "Sounds great!!!" Sonic said. "Oh no you don't mister!! Your staying in your bed!" Shadow said playfully. "Fine but the doc said I go home tomorrow!" Sonic admitted. "Okay so when is this video being filmed?" Silver asked, "in two days...so you can get ready!!" Cc said.

"Alright we can go to my house for a sleepover for girls and for boys....you can go to......ummmm....." Rouge was thinking. "My house!" Shadow said. "Okay sounds like a plan!! We can do the sleepovers tomorrow night so that sonic can be there!!" Tails said.

(Time skip) (next day)
Sonic gets up from the hospital bed feeling a lot better. "Ahhh....nice day!" Sonic stretched and went to the phone and called shadow to pick him up. Shadow got there and had maria with him. They get to the room, "c'mon sonikku!" Shadow grabs sonics hand and pulls him to the black Ferrari with gold stripes down the middle.

Shadow drove them to rouges and they all get out. "Hey guys! Sonic your better!!" Rouge says. "Yeah yeah...silver?" Sonic looked at silver. "AHHH!!!" Blushes "y-you scared me sonic!" Silver was still red...blushing..."we need to talk silver...about the hospital yesterday!!"
Sonic said. "Oh that! Sorry...it won't happen again!" He said, sonic nodded. The boys all got in shadows car and left. The girls stayed at rouges. "Let's play truth or dare!!" Amy suggested.
Sonic stayed at rouges with the baby. "What are you still here the boys left
.....?" Amy asked. "Oh shadow said that I'm the girl in the relationship so he told me to stay with y'all" he explained. "Okay. Time for truth or dare!!!" Rouge said, bringing popcorn in for everyone.

"Amy you first!" Cc said. "Okay.....sonic!!! Truth or dare!?" Amy asked him....."uhhh.....d-dare!" He replied. "Okay...I dare you to kiss rouge!!!" She dared. "What!? Why me!?" Rouge blushed. Sonic accepted the dare and kissed rouge, smack on the lips.
_______________________________________

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry it is so long.....I overdid it a little!!!!!!!!! Please follow me and comment please!!!! I never get any. Comments so idk what I should do for the next chapter......so it takes me forever.....and I read all my comments.....so if you suggest something and it is in the next story.....then you know I read it!!!!!!