chapter four: telling the gang!!!!

(Normal POV)

"So when ya gonna tell the rest if us!?" Rouge asked desperately. "Today" sonic hoped while shadow is making him purr by running is fingers still through his azure blue quills. Tails stands up, grabs sonics arm, and drags him outside. "Can I come too" shadow asked. "No you can not come too...stay in ur seat!" Tails says. Sonic walks out of the house with the yellow, two tailed fox. "What's up bud?" Sonic asks, waiting for an answer. "I-i n-need to tell you something s-sonic....😢" "tell me little bud! Don't cry!" Tails sniffles trying to hold in his feelings.

"I had feelings for you sonic!!!" Tails yelps to him "and you went and hooked up with shadow!!!"😭😭😭 sonic hugged tails tightly. "Hey..hey! Its okay bud....you'll find someone.......please stop crying....your my best friend I hater to see you like this...😯" one last tear falls to the floor and sonic and tails walk back inside.

(Time skip)

They all get to rouges house to tell the gang. Sonic snuggles up to shadow putting his nose in shadows chest fur. "Awwww....." Says rouge. Sonic blushed deeply and shadow noticed and started to brush sonics quills with his fingers. Sonic blushed harder and rouge laughed at the two new lovers. "Y'all are cute!" Said silver. Cream sat next to sonic and charmy got jealous. "Sit next to me creamy!!" Says charmy in a jealous tone. "Don't be jealous charms! He's into boys not girls! Chill!" Cream explained.

Blaze sat on silvers lap making silver blush extremely. "B-blaze?" He didn't want to nosebleed. She noticed that he was holding it in. She got off him.
Silver calmed down and sonic was still blushing but didn't notice that shadow saw him blushing....

Shadow pulled sonic out "buy guys!! Me and sonic have s-something to d-do!" Shadow said. Silver knew what was going on and winked at shadow, and shadow winked back. The all said bye. Shadow put sonic in the car and drove them home.

When they got home shadow picked sonic up and pushed him agents the door(from the inside) and kissed him roughly. Shadow carried sonic up to the bedroom, locked his door, and put sonic on the bed. He held sonics hands over his head and intertwined their fingers, still kissing.

(Skip)(you all know what happens so don't whine in the comments)
_______________________________________
What will happen next!? Tune in next time to find out!!!!😘😘😘😘😘